一,想對你說聲冬天快樂。
Want to say happy winter to you.
二,純粹一點幸運一點俗氣一點。
Pure, lucky, tacky.
三,我將你比喻成雲朵愛得太滿時會下起雨來。
I compare you to rain when the clouds are too full of love.
四,請你盡全力在不愉快的日子裡搜刮生活僅存的溫柔。
Please try your best to search for the only remaining tenderness in life in unhappy days.
五,就算星星碎了,留下來的光也會與眾不同。
Even if the stars are broken, the light left behind will be different.
六,你那麼可愛一定偷走了不少人的春天。
You must have stolen many people's spring because you are so cute.
七,你會變好變瘦變成一個溫柔的女孩。
You will get better and thinner and become a gentle girl.
八,貪財的人一帆風順 追愛的人一事無成。
Money-hungry people have smooth sailing and love-chasing people have accomplished nothing.
九,能夠訴說心事的朋友 是我生活最大的甜頭。
Friends who can tell their worries are the greatest sweetness of my life.
十,有些事情就是你不想就不會那麼難過 你永遠要記住你該愛的是自己。
Some things are that you won't be so sad if you don't want to. You should always remember that you should love yourself.
十一,我極致害怕三件事 朋友的漸行漸遠 戀人的欺騙背叛 父母的白髮蒼蒼。
I'm extremely afraid of three things: the friend's drifting away, the lover's cheating, betraying my parents' white hair.
十二,表白是說明心意 不是索取關係。
Confession means that one's heart is not asking for a relationship.
十三,欣賞不來別人視若珍寶的 就該保持沉默。
Those who can't appreciate what others regard as treasures should keep silent.
十四,希望你可以做你自己 而不是一個好人。
I hope you can be yourself instead of being a good person
十五,即使心情不好,也要對重要的人笑。在我這裡,你永遠有臺階下。
Smile at important people even when you are in a bad mood. With me, you always have a step down.