「星河爛漫」的溫柔仙句:從遇見你開始,凜冬散盡,星河長明

2020-12-13 騰訊網

「星河爛漫」的溫柔仙句:從遇見你開始,凜冬散盡,星河長明

1、我想抖落一身星光,從此長居在你心上。

I want to shake off the stars and live in your heart forever

2、我攜星辰以贈你,仍覺星辰不如你。

I brought the stars to you, but I still feel that the stars are not as good as you.

3、上帝揉碎的星星掉進了我的夢裡,然後就變成了你。

God rubs the star to fall into my dream, then became you.

4、我去宇宙了回來摘星星給你。

I went to the universe and came back to pick up the stars for you.

5、所有晦暗都留給過往,從遇見你開始,凜冬散盡,星河長明。

All the gloom is left to the past. From the beginning of meeting you, the winter is over, and the Star River is bright.

6、在星河清淺的夜,你墜入我的夢裡。

In the starry night, you fall into my dream.

7、我想和你一起去看月亮,不是看月亮,是和你。

I want to see the moon with you, not the moon, but with you.

8、晚風輕踩著雲朵,月亮在販售快樂,你從銀河背後靠近我,我與星輝一同為你沉淪。

The evening breeze is treading on the clouds, the moon is selling happiness, you approach me from the back of the Milky way, I sink for you with starlight.

9、星星發亮是為了讓每一個人有一天都能找到屬於自己的星星。

Stars shine so that one day everyone can find their own stars.

10、要在天亮前變成小星星,去偷親你的眼睛。

Be a little star before dawn, and kiss your eyes.

11、少女的徵途是星辰大海,不該死於情愛。

A girl's journey is a sea of stars, not to die of love.

12、月亮被嚼碎變成了星星, 而你,藏在漫天星河裡。

The moon is chewed into stars, and you are hidden in the starry river.

相關焦點