臺詞精煉
Practice Makes Perfect
Fiona: You… You’re a… an ogre.
你……你是個怪物
Shrek: Oh, you were expecting Prince Charming.
你以為我是個白馬王子?
Fiona: Well, yes, actually.
嗯,對,是這樣的
Fiona: Oh no. This is all wrong.
不,都搞錯了
Fiona: You’re not supposed to be an ogre.
你不應該是個怪物的
Shrek: Princess, I was sent to rescue you by Lord Farquaad, okay?
公主,我是被弗瓜王派來救你的
Shrek: He’s the one who wants to marry you.
是他想跟你結婚
Fiona: Then why didn’t he come to rescue me?
那他為什麼不親自來救我?
Shrek: Good question. You should ask him that when we get there.
問的好,你應該去那裡問他
Fiona: But I have to be rescued by my true love.
我必須被我的真愛搭救
Fiona: not by some ogre and his … his pet.
不是被什麼怪物和他的寵物
Donkey: Well so much for noble steed.
再也不是高貴的馬了