「喪到崩潰」的英文個籤:你從未揣摩我的心思,卻責怪我善變難懂

2020-12-22 騰訊網

1.And then I thought, what are you worth.

後來再想,你哪點值得我義無反顧。

2.We lose ourselves in love and find ourselves in love.

我們在愛裡失去自己,也會在愛裡找到自己。

3.I don't dare to disturb you, your indifference makes me feel that the initiative is so cheap.

我越來越不敢打擾你,你的冷漠讓我覺得主動是那麼廉價。

4.Love this muddy water dripped, love the deeper, the deeper trap.

愛情這蹚渾水,愛得越深,陷得越深。

5.I just want to have a try. How bitter is the bitter melon.

我就是想試一次,強扭的瓜有多苦。

6.The night that spectators hate is the light that loners love.

旁觀者討厭的夜,是孤僻者所愛的光。

7.Accompany you through the long marathon is me, waiting for the end is someone else.

陪你走過漫長馬拉松的是我,等待終點的卻是別人。

8.I would rather have nothing at the beginning than lose everything in the end.

寧願一開始什麼都沒有,也不願到最後全部都失去。

9.I have a crystal heart, but they all think it's glass.

我有一顆水晶般的心,但是他們都以為它是玻璃。

10.When your heart is getting exhausted to a certain extent,you are too weak to anger.

心累到一定的程度,連生氣和計較的力氣都沒有了。

11.I used to want you back. Now I want me to come out.

以前是希望你回來,現在是希望我走出來。

12.You never try to figure out my mind, but I blame fickle and difficult.

你從未揣摩我的心思,卻責怪我善變難懂。

相關焦點