電影《無法無天(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

根據真實故事改編

快點 傑克

Come on, Jack.

快他媽開槍啊

Just pull the damn trigger.

我做不到

I can't.

我昨晚做了個夢

I had a dream last night

彼時我正躺在床上

While I was laying in my bed

整個世界一片寧靜

And the whole world was standing still

月色照亮我

Shining down down on me

我看見火和硫磺 在地獄燃燒

I saw fire, fire and brimstone

烈焰將我吞沒

Coming down on my head

我哥哥弗雷斯特曾說過

My brother Forrest once said,

沒有什麼能殺死我們 我們將會永生

"Nothing can kill us. We can't never die."

因為在一戰中

The reason being that in the Great War,

我大哥霍華德他們整個營

my eldest brother, Howard, saw his entire battalion

都掉進海裡

drown in the sea.

所有人都陣亡了

Every last one of them.

唯獨他活了下來

He was the only survivor.

而二哥弗雷斯特 也是那一年

And Forrest, well, that same year,

史上最致命的傳染病 一戰期間導致全球近60%人口感染

西班牙流感侵襲富蘭克林

Spanish Lady flu hit Franklin,

幾乎整個縣的人都被滅了

damn near wiped out the entire state.

爸媽 弗雷斯特也不能倖免於難

It got Ma and Pa and Forrest

但是他大難不死

but against all the odds,

最後竟然康復了

he somehow managed to fight it off.

所以弗雷斯特會說那樣的話

So you could see why Forrest felt that way.

富蘭克林縣界

我和哥哥們做酒品走私

Me and my brothers are moonshiners.

我們是私酒商

Bootleggers.

凡是製造售賣乃至於運輸酒精含量超過0.5%以上的飲料皆屬違法

1920年 維吉尼亞州通過了禁酒令

In 1920, they passed the Prohibition Act

使得賣酒變成非法勾當

making the sale of alcohol illegal.

與美國當時的婦女運動和清教徒有關

至少在輿論上認為是不合法的

Well, at least it was supposed to be.

我們等著被抓呢 警長

You want a case, Sheriff?

早啊 弗雷斯特

Morning, Forrest.

正宗玉米威士忌

Pure corn whiskey.

這是我們自製的威士忌酒 警長

That there's the white lightning, Sheriff.

那口感就像一把刀

It'll come at you like a knife,

鋒利熱辣 直捅到底

pointy end first, sharp and hot all the way down.

真他媽帶勁 我要兩箱

Aw, damn it. Give me two.

沒問題

All right, then.

-可以放行了嗎 -謝啦 孩子們

- You all right there? - Thanks, boys.

很榮幸能幫助你們好好執法

Always happy to oblige an officer of the law.

富蘭克林被認為擁有世界上最潮溼的村落

They called Franklin the wettest county in the world

因為這裡幾乎每個人都會造酒

on account of almost everybody was making the stuff.

隨便什麼東西都可以用來私制威士忌

Now, you can make moonshine whiskey from just about anything.

塞爾瑪

Hey, Selma.

蘿蔔 南瓜 黑莓 燕麥 樹皮

Turnips, pumpkins, blackberries, cornmeal, tree bark.

-什麼都行 -好的

- Anything. - All right, then.

他病得可重了

He's so fucking sick, man,

都沒法從床上爬起來去蒸酒

can't get himself out the bed to tend the stills.

-要我幫忙嗎 -不用 我能行

- You want me to take it up to him? - No, l can do it.

到了晚上 遙望山頭

And at night, in them hills,

你可以看到人們為蒸餾機生起的火堆

you could see them fires from the stills burning

就像聖誕樹上的彩燈一樣

like lights on a damn Christmas tree.

越過群山 在繁華都市裡

Over the mountains, in the cities,

正湧動著美國有史以來最嚴重的犯罪潮流

there was the biggest crime wave this country'd ever seen.

那些非法酒品

And all that illegal liquor

通過卡車從山上運到了城裡

was flowing down from the hills to the cities by the truckload.

黑幫在街頭大肆搶劫 為所欲為

Gangsters were just scooping money off the streets like candy.

梟雄並起 阿爾·卡彭 湯米·馬羅伊

They had men like Al Capone, Tommy Maloy,

還有瘋狗弗洛伊德·班納

that mad dog Floyd Banner.

著名黑幫人物

他們霸佔了這塊地盤

They just moved in and took over.

而我們 則開著老破車

Meanwhile, we were hauling

把貨物運來 進行地下交易

stuff around in our old, beat-up jalopies.

維吉尼亞州 富蘭克林縣城

1931年

聽著 傑克 你坐著別動

All right now, Jack, I want you to stay here.

-什麼 -待在車裡

- What? - Stay in the truck.

沒人會稀罕這輛破車的 弗雷斯特

Ain't like someone's gonna steal this piece of shit, Forrest.

叫你待著你就待著 別多嘴

Just do what you're told, Jack.

弗雷斯特 敲門

All right, Forrest, go on.

阿門 阿門

Amen! Amen!

酒來了 好咧

Here we go. All right, then.

快來拿酒

Get some of this.

歡迎歡迎 哥幾個好嗎

Welcome, welcome. How're you boys doing?

小豆子的事我很遺憾 艾達·貝爾

Sorry to hear about Little Bean, Ida Belle.

酒鬼小豆子可中意他相好了

You know Little Bean loved his gals and his giggle water.

她會陪他下地獄去的

She sure is giving him one hell of a send-off.

把錢交出來 孩子

Give me your money, boy.

你乖乖聽話

Yeah, you do as I say

-否則我切斷你的喉嚨 -等等 我沒錢

- or I'm gonna cut you. - Hold on, now, I ain't got nothing.

我只是開車的

I'm just a driver.

留下來一起玩吧

You boys staying?

我們得走了 艾達·貝爾

No, we gotta be getting off, Ida Belle.

別這樣 弗雷斯特 就喝一杯

Come on, Forrest, one damn drink.

不行 我們得回去了

No, we better be getting back now.

你見過一刀封喉嗎

You ever seen a Harlem Sunset?

如果你再不拿錢出來

Well, I'm fixing to cut one right into you...

我真的沒錢

I ain't got nothing.

我就要給你來一下了

If you don't hand over that goddamn money.

該死的

Motherfucker.

我來處理吧

Here, I'll take care of this.

別動 你動一下試試

Hey you, come on now, you don't want to do this.

把刀拿開

Why don't you put that knife away,

跟你的朋友回家去

take you and your friends on home?

如果我是你 就聽他的話

I'd listen to him if I was you.

你是老大

You the boss?

你剛賣了好多酒給那些黑人是嗎

You just sold a load to those dinges in there, didn't you?

把錢交出來 不然嘗嘗我刀子的滋味

You hand over that cash or I'm gonna cut some daylight into you.

聽著 先生

Listen here, mister.

我們不懂這個世界

We got no way of understanding this world.

我們就像井底之蛙

We got about as much sense of it as a bird flying in the sky.

有很多東西是青蛙不知道的

There is a lot that bird don't know.

但是有一件事可以肯定

But it don't change the fact that

這個世界無時無刻不在影響著我們

the world is happening to him all the same.

其實我想說的是

What I'm trying to say is

你的人生一直在變化

...is that the course of your life, it is changing.

只是你看不到而已

You don't even see it.

你究竟在說什麼

What are you talking about?

快跑

Let's go!

沒錯 這就是他想說的

Yep. That's what he's talking about.

好了 沒事了

Yeah, all right now.

你沒事吧 傑克

You all right there, Jack?

算我倒黴 沒看好車子

Just caught me off guard is all.

還能開車嗎

You still good to drive?

-去死吧 霍華德 -哥不跟你計較

- Fuck you, Howard. - Oh, whatever you say,

我的小看門狗

little doggie.

無法無天

傑克 我們把酒放那裡吧

All right, Jack, come on, we gotta go set up over here.

謝謝

Thank you.

精釀蘋果酒

Finest apple?

好的

All right, then.

幫我跟弗雷斯特談談

Are you gonna talk to Forrest

關於我和蟋蟀釀的酒 如何

about taking some of me and Cricket's liquor?

我們想大幹一場

We're working on somethin' big.

談什麼

What do you mean talk to him?

談讓我們入夥 霍華德

About letting us in, Howard.

就你們那破酒怎麼行

Not with that damn popskull shit you been cooking up.

我們還在完善

We're still perfecting it.

完善個屁啊

Perfecting it, my ass,

傑克 那種爛酒連豬都嫌棄

Jack, that shit ain't fit to slop hogs.

弗雷斯特不希望你幹這個 懂嗎

Forrest don't want you involved, is all.

為什麼

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點