餐廳會話(一)
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a goodrestaurant?
請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
B:Yes. What kind of food would youlike to eat?
好的,你想吃什麼樣的東西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurantsaround here?
這附近有沒有中國餐廳?
B:There's one across the street.
對街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best localfood?
哪裡可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建議你去Green Inn試試看。
A:Is it very far from here?
離這裡很遠嗎?
餐廳會話(二)
Do you know if there's a goodChinese restaurant nearby?
你知道這附近有好的中國餐廳嗎?
Are there any Chinese restaurantsalong the street?
這條街上有沒有中國餐廳?
Is there a less expensiverestaurant near here?
這附近有沒有較便宜的餐廳?
I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法國菜。
A:I'd like to book a table forthree at seven this evening.
我想訂三個人的座位,今天晚上7點。
B:For three. And your name please?
三位。您貴姓?
I'd like to make reservation,please.
我想預訂桌位。
餐廳會話(三)
I'd like a table for three orfour at seven.
我想訂7點鐘的3人或4人桌位。
Please reserve a table for three.
請預留一個3人桌位。
I'm sorry, I'll be about thirtyminutes late.
抱歉,我將晚到30分鐘左右。
Do I have to be formally dressed?
我必須穿正式服裝嗎?
B:Good evening. How many people doyou have in your party?
晚上好。你們有幾位?
A:Two.
兩位。
餐廳會話(四)
We're a party of three.
我們三個人。
We've reserved a table.
我們已經訂了桌位。
Can we have a table?
我們要一個桌位好嗎?
Do you have a table for three?
有沒有可供三個人坐的桌位?
May we wait for a table?
我們可以等一個桌位嗎?
When can we get a table?
什麼時候我們可以有一個桌位?
Are you serving lunch now?
你們現在正供應午餐嗎?
餐廳會話(五)
B:This way,please. This is your table.
請這邊走,這是你的桌位。
A:Well,can I have that table by the window?We want to enjoy the night viewof New York.
嗯,我們可以坐靠窗的位子嗎?我們想享受一下紐約的夜景。
B:How about this table, sir?
這個桌位如何?先生。
A:This is just fine, thank you.
好的,謝謝。
May I sit down there by thewindow?
我能坐那裡靠窗的位子嗎?
We'd like seats near the window.
我們想坐靠窗的位子。
餐廳會話(六)
We'd like to have to table nearthe street.
我們想要一個靠街的桌位。
B:This is your menu. Your waitresswill be here soon. Enjoy your dinner.
這是你的菜單,女服務員馬上來,請享用你的晚餐。
A:Thank you.
謝謝你。
B:May I take your order?
你要點菜了嗎?
A:I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜單。
B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one.Here you are.
抱歉,我想你已經有一份了,在這裡。
餐廳會話(七)
May I see a wine list?
我能看看酒單嗎?
B:Have you decided yet?
你決定了嗎?
A:I don't know anything aboutAmerican food. What do you recommend?
我不了解美國菜,你能推薦什麼嗎?
What would you recommend?
你能推薦什麼菜嗎?
What's today's special?
今天的特餐是什麼?
I'll have what you suggest.
我要點你所推薦的菜。
餐廳會話(八)
A:What's this?
這是什麼?
B:Simply speaking, it's sirloinsteak with sauce.
簡單地說,這是上腰牛排加調味料。
Would you explain what this is?
請你說明這是什麼好嗎?
Is this good?
這味道好嗎?
What comes with the Captain'sPlate?
Captain's Plate是什麼菜?
What's in the combination platter?
拼盤內是什麼菜?
餐廳會話(九)
What kind of drinks do you have?
你們有什麼酒?
Do you have Sauternes?
你們有Sauternes白葡萄酒嗎?
What is the fastest meal?
快餐是什麼?
What can you serve quickly?
什麼菜很快就能上的?
Excuse me, waiter. May I ordernow?
請問服務員,我現在可以點菜嗎?
Excuse me, Miss. I'm ready toorder.
對不起,小姐,我要點菜。
餐廳會話(十)
May I change my order?
我能變更我所點的菜嗎?
May I have tea instead of coffee?
我可以改要茶不要咖啡嗎?
B:What will you have?
你要點什麼?
A:Just a moment, please. I haven'tmade up my mind yet.
請稍等,我還沒決定。
B:May I take your order, sir?
你要點菜了嗎?先生。
A:Yes. Let me see. May I have abottle of white wine?
是的,我看看,我要一瓶白葡萄酒好嗎?
Two glasses of red, please.
兩杯紅酒。
餐廳會話(十一)
May I have some sherry to beginwith?
我們先來點雪莉酒好嗎?
I'll start with green pea soup.
我先來個豌豆湯。
I'd like French onion soup.
我要法式的洋蔥湯。
I'll order dessert later.
我等會兒要點甜點。
I'll have ice cream for dessert.
我的甜點要冰淇淋。
I'll have coffee after dinner.
晚餐後我喝咖啡。
I'll have your Breakfast A.
我要你們的A式早餐。
餐廳會話(十二)
No.8, please.
8號菜。
A:Steak, please.
牛排。
B:How would you like it?
要幾分熟?
A:Well-done, please.
全熟。
B:How do you want your steak?
你牛排要幾分熟?
A:Medium, please.
5分熟。
餐廳會話(十三)
B:How would you like your eggs?
你的蛋要怎麼做?
A:I want to have them sunnyside up.
我要蛋黃在上面的煎蛋。
B:How do you want your eggs?
你的蛋要怎麼做?
A:Scrambled, please.
炒蛋。
B:How do you like your whisky?
你的威士忌要怎么喝?
A:With water and ice.
加水和冰塊。
餐廳會話(十四)
B:What kind of juice would you like?
你要喝什麼果汁?
A:I'll have a glass of orangejuice.
我要喝桔子汁。
A:This is not what I asked for.
這不是我所點的。
B:I'm sorry. What did you want tohave?
抱歉,你點什麼?
I don't think this is what Iordered.
我不認為這是我所點的。
I didn't order this.
我沒點這個。
餐廳會話(十五)
I'm afraid you came to the wrongtable.
恐怕你送錯桌了。
Isn't this somebody else's order?
這不是別人點的嗎?
I order a sherbet, not ice cream.
我點的是果凍,不是冰淇淋。
My coffee hasn't come yet.
我點的咖啡還沒來。
This tastes strange.
這味道很怪。
Would you bring me the salt,please?
請你給我點鹽好嗎?
餐廳會話(十六)
I dropped my spoon.
我湯匙掉了。
Would you bring me another fork,please?
請再給我一支叉子好嗎?
May I have some water, please?
請給我加點兒水好嗎?
B:Would you like to take it home?
你要帶回家嗎?
A:No,thank you. I've had enough.
不,謝謝,我吃飽了。
Please clear the table.
請收拾餐桌。
Would you empty the ashtray,please?
請你倒一下菸灰缸好嗎?
餐廳會話(十七)
A:Waiter,would you bring the check, please?
服務員,請拿帳單來好嗎?
B:Thank you very much. Here youare, sir.
非常感謝你,帳單在這裡,先生。
A:Thank you. This is a littlesomething for you.
謝謝你,這是給你的。
B:Anything else for you, sir?
還要點什麼嗎?先生。
A:Thank you. That was a gooddinner. May we have our check, please?
謝謝,那是很好的晚餐,請給我們帳單好嗎?
May I have my bill, please?
請給我帳單好嗎?
Do we pay you or the cashier?
我們付給你還是去櫃檯?
餐廳會話(十八)
I think this is an added upwrong.
我想這是加錯了。
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收信用卡嗎?
Where can I order?
什麼地方可點菜?
How do I order?
我怎麼點菜?
Should I pay first?
我要先付錢嗎?
A:I'd like one hot dog, please.
我要一個熱狗。
B:What do you want on it?
你要加什麼佐料?
餐廳會話(十九)
A:Ketchup and mustard, please.
蕃茄醬和芥末。
B:Something to drink?
要喝什麼飲料嗎?
A:Coke, please.
可樂。
B:Large or small?
大杯還是小杯?
A:Small, please.
小杯。
A:A hamburger, please.
一個漢堡。
餐廳會話(二十)
B:Would you like anything on it?
要加什麼佐料嗎?
A:No, thank you.
不,謝謝。
Will you make it for takeout?
你們做成外賣的好嗎?
I'll take them out.
我要帶走。
Can I eat in the shop?
我能在店裡吃嗎?
May I take this seat?
我能坐這裡嗎?