更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
卡爾·艾爾
Kal-El.
我未來的外孫
My future grandson.
這是艾爾家族的故事
This is the story of the House of El.
我們的結局還未被書寫下來
Our ending has yet to be written.
但這是它的開端
But this is how we began.
我們的故事講的是犧牲
Ours is a story of sacrifice
與凱旋
and triumph.
展示艾爾家族如何
How the House of El
領導革命對抗暴君
led a revolution against tyranny.
關於你家族的故事講的不是我們如何死亡
The story of your family isn't how we died.
而是我們如何活著
But how we lived.
氪 星
第一季 第一集
坎多城
在你出生前兩百年
Two hundred years before your birth,
艾爾家族幾乎滅亡
the House of El almost ended.
而我差點成為最後一位族人
And I was almost the last of our line.
一切都於我的祖父
It began the day my grandfather
因叛國罪被審判那天而起
was tried for treason.
那一天我看到了
That day saw the rise
一股恐怖的新力量在氪星崛起
of a terrible new power in Krypton.
能毀滅我們所知一切的力量
An end to all we had previously known.
艾爾家族的瓦爾
Val of House El.
我給你最後一次機會
I offer you a final chance
向陛下宣誓效忠
to pledge your loyalty to His Eminence,
向拉奧之聲效忠
the Voice of Rao.
別期待了
Don't hold your breath.
聽我的
Listen to me.
老理事會已經不存在了
The old counsel is no more.
他們都已經宣誓效忠了
They've already sworn their allegiance.
只剩下你了
All but you.
你擁有我們之中最棒的科學頭腦 瓦爾
You're our greatest scientific mind, Val.
想想你能做出的成就
Think of all you've accomplished.
你難道想全都棄之不顧嗎
Are you willing to throw it all away?
我採取措施保護了我的研究
I've taken measures to safeguard my work.
我無從選擇
I had to.
你儘管去否認
You can deny it all you like.
但事實是
But the truth is,
我們在宇宙中並不孤單
we are not alone in the universe.
氪星很容易受到攻擊
Krypton is vulnerable.
向他祈禱可無法自救
And praying to him won't be enough to save it.
艾爾家族的瓦爾
Val of House El.
因反抗當局的合法權力
For rebelling against the lawful authority of the state,
你使得我只能判你犯下叛國罪
you leave me no choice but to find you guilty of sedition.
因此判處你死刑
You are hereby sentenced to death.
艾爾的名字將從民籍中去除
The name El will be struck from the Registry of Citizens.
你的家族將被奪去所有權利和特權
Your family will be stripped of all rights and privileges.
你現在是無級別者
You are now to be considered Rankless.
沒有公會
Without guild.
沒有名字
Without name.
沒有榮譽
Without honor.
你選錯了邊
You chose the wrong side.
要記得 賽格
Remember, Seg.
繼續相信更好的明天
Keep believing in a better tomorrow.
外公
Grandpa!
我愛你
I love you!
不要
No! No!
外公
Grandpa!
外公
Grandpa!
十四年後
錢在哪 賽格
Where's the money, Seg?
五萬陽 記得嗎
Fifty thousand Solars. Remember?
你還在等什麼
What're you waiting for?
我依稀記得是三萬
I vaguely recall 30.
來吧 起來吧
Come on now. Up you go.
謝謝你 謝謝
Thank you. Thanks.
好了
All right.
那就五萬吧
50 it is.
只是因為你們看起來人不錯
Only 'cause you seem like nice guys.
何必這麼驚訝
Why so surprised?
-以為我們找不到你嗎 -要聽實話嗎
- Didn't think we'd find you? - Honestly?
看你這蠢樣 估計就算雙手綁在背後
You look like you'd have trouble finding your own ass
也找不到自己的屁股在哪兒吧
with both hands tied behind your back.
我猜你是比較聰明的那個
And my guess is you're the smart one.
可以理解
That was fair.
我確實該打
And I deserved that.
那我就道個歉吧
So I should apologize.
麻煩轉告你媽還有你妹妹
Please tell your wife and your sister
我今晚可能會遲到
I'm gonna be late tonight.
你要是就這點本事
If that's the best you got,
我大概也不會遲到太久
maybe I won't be as late as I thought.
你總是這麼嘴賤 對吧
Always got something clever to say, haven't you?
既然你這張嘴這麼厲害 那你告訴我
Well, if you're so clever, tell me this.
為什麼你會被這支鐳射槍指著
How come you're on the stupid end of this blaster?
別激動 兄弟
Easy, mate.
我這支槍口更大
My stupid end's bigger.
賽格 你把錢給他們吧
Seg, you'd better pay them now.
快點給吧
Just pay them.
小心 別亂動
Ah, easy. Easy.
慢走不送
Bye-bye, now.
拜
Bye.
好了 都冷靜 別激動
Yeah, all right. Calm down, calm down.
所有相信我這位兄弟
For all you degenerate gamblers who bet our boy
能堅持1分37秒以上的賭友們
could last more than one minute and 37 seconds,
恭喜各位了
a hearty congratulations.
其他人 趕緊掏錢
The rest of you, pay up.
快 該掏錢了 別磨蹭
Come on, it's pay day. Let's go.
1分37秒 真厲害
One minute, 37 seconds. That was impressive.
錢沒轉過來 拜託
That didn't go through. Come on.
你能不能說一下 為什麼非得是我
Could you remind me why I'm the one who has to go
去激怒那些有權有勢
and provoke the very large,
腐敗墮落的政府官員呢
very corrupt government officials?
看來這次就是這樣了 對吧
I guess that's just the way that this one goes, isn't it?
再說了你的忍耐力很強 長得也欠揍
Plus you've got superior stamina and, uh, a very punchable face.
現在你的臉看著也越來越欠揍了
Well, yours is looking more punchable by the minute, mate.
收益如何
How'd we do?
賺了218減去50的修理費
218 minus 50 for damages.
今晚收穫還不錯
Yeah, not a bad night's work.
而且玩得很開心
And good clean fun.
也許是你玩得很開心吧
Maybe it's good clean fun for you.
行了 我準備先撤了 兄弟
Yeah, I think I'm gonna bounce, mate.
我能走後門嗎
Can I use the, uh, back way?
-有什麼特別原因嗎 -沒有
- Any particular reason? - Nope.
就是那幾位友好的政府官員
Other than the friendly government officials
剛從正門出去而已
that just went out front.
接下來一小時免費喝
Free drinks for the next hour!
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
看來這次也只能這樣了 對吧
It's just the way this one works, I guess.
但是賽格 賽格
But Seg-Hey, Seg--
不 賽格 你不能走
No, Seg, you can't leave.
這酒錢 這酒錢從你的那部分裡扣
This is com--this is coming out of your share!
賽格 你去哪兒了
Seg, where've you been?
爸
Hi, dad.
等等 你這是怎麼了
Whoa, hey, wait. What happened?
你還好嗎
You okay?
挺好的 今晚很不錯
Yeah, had a great night.
你看 淨賺150
Look, 150 in profit.
還不錯吧
Pretty good, right?
別告訴我你和凱姆
Please tell me you and Kem
昨天晚上又玩那個騙局了
didn't pull that scam again last night.
好吧好吧 以後不玩了
All right, fine. I won't.
要是你繼續這樣下去的話
If you keep carrying on like this,
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果