可留言點播您喜歡的歐美音樂
Everything has changed, everything's arranged
所有的一切已改變,所有的一切已冥冥中註定
ever since you close the door
自從你關上門
I'm stronger everyday since you went away.
自從你走了之後,我一天比一天更堅強
I guess I will not cry anymore
我以為我不會再哭泣
all the nights dark with them before
但每一個黑夜都在眼淚中度過
And the days I've learn to love them more
而如今的我已學會更加熱愛生活
Even though you're somewhere here beside
你遠在天邊,卻仿似在眼前
Stay away. You don't live here anymore
雖然你已離開,雖然你已不在
I could've been captived all like it was before
但你令我深深著迷,長此以往
When I thought our love was true
我想我們的愛是真切的
But everything's surreal.
但一切已頓成夢幻
That is how I feel.
這就是我的感受
So I painted all in blue
很傷心
Lots of memories live inside on me
太多的記憶銘刻在腦海裡
even if our love has gone
即使我們的愛已不存在
And maybe I was wrong
但或許我是錯的
I thought I'd be so strong.
我以為我會很堅強