「喪到骨子裡」的英文短句,適合分手後發圈,前任看了瞬間心疼!
Forgive me for my courage, or from your world.
原諒我鼓起勇氣,還是從你的世界路過。
Others can see your scars, but ultimately feel your pain.
旁人能看見你的疤,但終究感覺不到你的痛。
If it's going to be lost, why have it?
倘若是會失去,何必去擁有
In your eyes, I'm not good enough.
在你眼裡,我始終不夠好
Maybe I'm tired. I don't want to hurt myself anymore.
或許我是累了,不想再讓自己疼痛了
So I buried my pain quietly.
所以我把我的疼痛悄悄掩埋了。
You are too tired mainly because you are too sensitive and too soft.
你之所以過得太累,主要源於:你太過敏感,又太過心軟。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
Don't look back,just haven't found leave your reasons.
不回頭,只是還沒找到留下的理由。
There is always some things to use to prove its precious.
總有一些東西,要用消失來證明它的珍貴。
今天的句子就分享到這啦,各位小可愛們有自己收集的好的句子也可以在評論區分享給更多的小夥伴。如果你覺得小編的句子好的話歡迎biu出去給更多的小可愛看到喲~