「哭到心碎」的英文QQ個籤:後來成為啞巴,也不願提及你……
1.The give I gave, I am willing, in addition to let you know my heart.
該給的我都給了,我都捨得,除了讓你知道我心如刀割。
2.Around the mountains and rivers scattered, only to find that you are the world spark.
繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火。
3.You miss me by all means in order to meet someone.
你百般算計的錯過我,到底是為了遇見一個誰。
4.Foresee you, want to see you, meet you, then, we leave.
預見你,遇見你,遇見你,然後,我們就此別離。
5.I've forgotten what I looked like, and there's no proof of nostalgia.
我已經忘了當初的樣子,連懷念都沒有證據。
6.Sometimes I don't understand you, your heart, your love.
有時候我不懂你,不懂你的心,不懂你的愛。
7.I'm afraid you know I miss you, and I'm afraid you don't know I miss you.
我害怕被你知道了想你,也怕你不知道我想你。
8.When there's a song that's right, i'll let it go.
當有一首歌符合現狀,我就會讓它單曲循環。
9.The world is too big or meets you, the world is too small or lost you.
世界太大還是遇見你,世界太小還是丟了你。
10.Give you silent company, but never think you like noise.
給你不言不語的陪伴,卻不曾想你喜歡喧鬧。
11.I don't love you, just because I found that you don't need me.
不是我不愛你了,只是因為我發現你不需要我了。
12.Your thoughts are so strong, my mood is so tangled.
你的思念如此濃烈,我的情緒卻如此糾結。