I Learn To Be Strong我學會堅強
這首詩是關於某個我深切關愛的人。我對他的感情從來沒有得到回饋。然而,不論有沒有他的愛在我身邊,我能夠走出這段陰影,並變得堅強和快樂起來。
This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
這首詩是關於某個我深切關愛的人。我對他的感情從來沒有得到回饋。然而,不論有沒有他的愛在我身邊,我能夠走出這段陰影,並變得堅強和快樂起來。
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之語穿過我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告訴我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
卻不願去相信的一番話。
With the truth finally said and out in the open
當真言終於被道出,並展現於我面前,
for me to plainly see,
使我不得不現實地面對時,
I wonder why I can love so deeply
我問自己為什麼我會愛得如此深切,
but never had that love returned back to me.
而那愛情卻從未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏於心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
但在他溫柔的宛然拒絕聲中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我認識到我必須堅強。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
當眼淚欲奪眶而出時,
I feel that my heart,
我感覺到我的心
along with my composure, slowly dies.
在沉靜中慢慢熄滅。
While this dramatic side is showing through
這時,一個堅強的聲音
with my ability to question and reason,
伴隨著我理智的思考再現,
I think I may have found something in me
我可能已經找到
that I can believe in.
我對自己的信心。
Love hurts…
愛情痛心…
That's what they all say,
人們都這樣說,
But I will love again
但是當所有這些傷與痛消卻之時,
when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
我要再次去愛。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
於是我坐下來,思考著所有這一切能帶來的影響,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我驟然發現原來自己並沒有失去任何重要的東西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我從中收穫了經驗和智慧,
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已經明白:生活中沒有任何事情比自身的快樂更重要。
You’re listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I’m Faith. No matter who you are, where you are, at the end of today’s program, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
你正在收聽的是Faith輕鬆電臺,我是Faith。不論你是誰,身在何處,在今天節目的最後,我希望我們每個人都在學著更堅強。
Healing takes time.
The biggest part of your recovery
is attributable to the enormous healing power
inside you.
We must be willing to let go of the life
we have planned,
so as to accept the life
that is waiting for us.
往期回顧
FAITH輕鬆英語 心靈的召喚
FAITH輕鬆英語 我喜歡這種淡淡的感覺
FAITH輕鬆英語 傷心時不必獨處
Attention!
本文未經許可也能轉載,分享朋友圈才是義舉!
↓點擊「閱讀原文」進入大耳朵英語官網