更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
驢子的聖誕歌舞秀
好 現在把小鬆餅放在那個桌上
Ok now, muffins go on that table,
伯克酒放那邊
and then bog nog goes over there.
記住 餅乾要堆放成
And remember, make sure
節日歡樂的樣子
the piles of cookies are arranged in fun holiday shapes.
嘿 夥計 我真的好愛這個
Oh man, Shrek, I just love this,
難道你不愛嗎
don't you just love this?
當然了 驢子
Sure, donkey.
這將會是最好的聖誕聚會
This is going to be the best Christmas party ever.
因為今年大家都會唱
Because this year eveverbody is going to sing
他們最愛的聖誕頌歌
their favourite Chriastmas carol.
我聽說連史瑞克家都會獻唱
I hear even the Shrek family is going to sing.
那是
Oh, yeah.
不能再給他喝伯克酒了
No more bog nog for him.
這是我一年中最愛的時分
It's my most favourite time of the year,
派對 頌歌 和大桶蘋果汁
with the party and carols and cider
大家都聚到一起
in barrels for everyone here.
史瑞克 看我找到了什麼
Hey Shrek, check it out.
這裡有隻真正的聖誕小精靈呢
I found a real Christmas elf out in the garbage.
我才不是小精靈 我乃侏儒怪
I'm not an elf, I'm Rumpelstiltskin,
放我出去
now let me out of this cage.
好讓你再逃走一次嗎 我可不會這麼做
Oh, so you can run away again? I don't think so.
狼外婆 你喜歡那個嗎
Hey wolf, you like that?
這個大號聖誕老人模型
It's a mega sized Santa replica
用一種叫塑料新玩意做的
made from a new magic called plastic.
是嘛 好怕怕啊
Yeah, it's freakin me out.
豬豬們 要嘗嘗長龍特辣馴鹿蘋果球不
Hey pigs, you gotta try dragon spicy reindeer apple balls.
不了 謝謝 我們在節食
Oh, no, thankyou. We are on a diet,
我們是"愛天使"豬哥團
we are chubby buddies.
準備迎接泳裝季了
We are getting ready for our swimsuit weahter.
給我走開豬豬們 這裡沒什麼可吃的
Move it along pigs, nothing to eat here.
你們這群傢伙 這裡不是打盹兒的地方
You guys, this is not a place to take a nap.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up.
這是最輕鬆的季節
It's the most fluffiest season of all,
歡樂不止
where the fun never ends,
高朋滿座
and my closest of friends are packed here in the hall.
誰要說這裡不熱鬧 我才不信呢
I'll be shocked if this don't end in a brawl.
大家注意啦 注意啦
Attention, attention, attention, everbody.
謝謝你們不遠千裡來參加
I want to thank all of you for coming out to
我的聖誕節頌歌盛典
my holiday extravaganza Caroling Christmas Tacular.
希望諸位再展歌喉
I hope all of you have been brushing up on your singing,
勝過格蕾琴刷她的牙
more than Gretchen brushes her teeth.
別說了 開吃了
Take that and eat it.
蘋果做裝飾
There'll be apples for bobbing...
-還有水果蛋糕 -以及哭鬧聲
- and fruitcake - and sobbing,
還有富有樂趣的遊戲
and games filled with holiday fun...
以及糖果 禮物 烤火雞和野雞
there'll be candy and presents,roast turkey and pheasants.
大家都有聖誕襪
And stockings for everyone.
這是我一年最愛的時分
It's my most favourite time of the year,
你不舍離開一分鐘
and you wont't want to leave cos
因為不想錯過聖誕老人
if you over leave Santa soon will be here.
這是我的最愛時分
It's my most favouresist time...
在哪兒學會譜曲兒了
Where did you learn how to rhyme?
聖誕節是我一年的最愛時分
Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
夥計 我感覺棒極了 現在誰想要獻歌一曲啊
Whooo, man, I feel good. Now who's going to singing next,
誰來 誰來
anbody, andobdy?
好吧 要不我再來一首好啦啦啦
Ok well, then I guess I'll sing another.Ah-heeeeeeeeeeeee.
攪拌這口大鍋
Sturing our big pot,
都是我們最好的小零嘴兒
full of goodies for our snack,
腐爛了好久的惡臭
funky century rot,
噁心臭蟲堆成堆
stink bugs by the stack.
都有些什麼呢
How we like to eat,
蠕蟲 臭蛆和爛泥
worms and grubs and swamp,
醃漬的臭鼬放頂層
it beings such a joy and is a treat
這樣吃著歡樂多
with pickled skunk on top so.
臭蟲一大勺
Bug cacoon lick the spoon,
來一口我們的蟋蟀羹
try our cricket slurp.
我就最愛那個派
I know why I just love that pie,
-總能讓我...-打個嗝
- Alwways makes me...-...burp.
來一盤燴蟾蜍
Serve a Toad à la Mode,
路殺動物味兒真好
Roadkill tastes so fine,
鴿子翅膀蜘蛛腳
pigeon wings and spider strings,
一個完美的宴請餐
it's the perfect way to dine.
要是在我的家鄉 聖誕就是歌舞秀
Back in my village, the holiday season was all about the divo
跳起弗拉明戈舞
dancing the flamenco,
激烈甜蜜的小夜曲
and the bitter sweet serenade of the song.
聖誕快樂[西班牙語]
Feliz Navidad,
聖誕快樂
Feliz Navidad,
我生了跳蚤病毒
I got fleas navidad,
我的皮毛髮癢 眼睛遭殃
my coat is itching and my eyes go sad.
給我來首重唱歌
I want a glee see
看我們為聖誕節都準備了什麼
if we did for Christmas,
一個非皮草的頸圈
a fine leather free collar for Christmas,
一個冒泡泡的香波
and a shampoo fluffy for Christmas
來治治我的癢
to make the itching stop.
別介意我動手...
Don't mind if I do...
我眼皮底下是不行
not on my watch.
也就餅乾而已 又不是真的生薑人
Hey, they're just cookies, it's not like they're real.
你又知道什麼是真實呢
What do you know about being real?
一無所知
Nothing.
好啦 大家舞起來
Alright everyone, let's wrap it up.
童話啊童話 快樂的故事
Fairytale fairytale, merrytale fun,
笑著開始笑著完
happily after happily done.
雪人呀 會說話的驢子
Snow man, you know man and donkey that speak,
柚木做的小木偶
and a puppet boy made of teak.
魔咒小餅乾
Abracadabra cookie-di-do,
彌撒燉肉我最愛
I do like a Saturday's stew,
奶酪讓人高興 臭味讓人掃興
cheeses that pleases, that stink really bad,
如此才能讓聖誕節盡興
that makes Christmas glad,
我們都在修剪樹
as we all trim the tree,
她抓住了最後一次機會
she's got time for the last time,
給我的就只有一袋木炭
and a stocking full of coal for me,
小豬豬 小豬豬 怪物來了
piggidy piggidy,ogre roar now,
擺動椽木
shake the rafters round,
穿著外婆的裙子嚇唬人
huffing and a piffing in a granys frock.
那是個童話 那是個童話
That's the fairltale, that's the fairytale,
那就是童話搖滾
that's the fairytale rock.
大家跟我來 我救你們出去
Come on everyone, I'm busting you out,
今年誰都別想吃掉你們
no ones going to eat you this year.
聖誕快樂
Merry Christmas!