如您尚未關注,請點擊上方藍字「嚴老師的英語小課堂」關注我們,獲取更多知識方法。每日更新,與您不見不散!
英語課本劇《機器人歷險記》
角色扮演:
機器人商店售貨員——Amy(付琪)(A)
機器人一號——John(鍾國強)(J)
馬戲團老闆——Mike (馬梓騰)(M)
小刺蝟——Bob (梁策)(B)
女主人——Rose (丁月音)(R)
旁白 (管大豐)(L)
L:在2050年的機器人的世界裡,有一戶普通平凡的家庭,這天,女主人Rose正在天空公園上遛彎……
L: in 2050, the world of robot, a common ordinary families, this day, girl Master Rose was strolling on the sky park...R:今天怎麼了,總是有一種不詳的預感呢?
R: what's the matter, today there is always an ominous premonition?L:叮呲呲呲呲……這是,Rose的手機響了。
L: ding yi yi yi yi...This is Rose 's cell phone rang.R:咦,是管家機器人打來的。(拿起手機)
R: hey, it was from the housekeeper robot.(picks up the phoneJ:喂,我的主人Rose,不好了,不好了……
J: hello, my master Rose, bad, bad...L:此時,管家機器人John正在電話的另一端偷笑。
L: at this point, the housekeeper robot John are giggling at the other end of the telephone.R:哦,John,怎麼了?別著急,慢慢說。
R: oh, John, what's the matter?Don't try so hard, the slowly said.J:不好了,不好了,家裡的水閘爆了,家裡都快成露天遊
泳池了!
J: good, bad, the sluice burst in the home, the home is fast into the open airThe swimming pool!R:什麼?我這就回來。
R: what?I'll come back.L:不過一會,主人就回來了。她急匆匆地從包裡拿出鑰匙,
慌張的開了門。
L: but for a while, the master came back.She hurriedly took out the key from his bag,Panic opened the door.R:哦,John,我回來了,家裡怎麼……
R: oh, John, how do I come back, the home...L:Rose的話還沒說完,就止住了。只見屋內一切平靜,
什麼都沒發生,而John正在門口滿臉笑容的站著。
Rose立即火冒三丈。
L: Rose haven't say that finish, then stopped.I saw the room all is calm,Nothing happened, standing and John was all smiles at the door.Rose immediately the fire emit three zhangs.J:我的主人,你終於回來了。
J: my master, you finally come back.R: John這是怎麼回事!
R: John, this is how to return a responsibility!J:並沒怎麼啊,只不過是房頂上掉下來了兩滴水而已。
J: how do not ah, just dropped two drops of water on the roof.R:你,你……
R: you, you...L:女主人氣的說不出話來。便把門關上,氣呼呼地走了。
L: mistress gas speechless.Then shut the door, angrily left.R:這個可惡的John,把我快氣死了,要是他再惡作劇……
R: this damned John, angry to me, if he drinks one more trick...L:這時,電話又響了。
L: at this time, the telephone rang again.R:喂,誰啊!
R: hey, who ah!J:喂,您好,請問是Rose女士嗎?
J: hello, hello, is that Mrs Rose?L:此時,John又在電話的一旁用模仿聲音系統說著。
L: at this point, John said in a telephone aside with imitate sounds system again.R:是,請問您是……
R: yes, could you tell me you are...J:我是您小區物業的管理人員。
J: I am your residential property management.R:哦,是這樣啊,怎麼了?
R: oh, ah, so what's the matter?J:您家失火了,請趕快來一下。
J: there is a fire in your house, please come quickly.R:什麼?我馬上就回來!
R: what?I will be back soon!L:幾分鐘後,Rose就趕了回來。
L: after a few minutes, Rose was driven back.J:歡迎回家!歡迎回家!
J: welcome home!Welcome home!R:John……我現在就帶你去,我要把你換掉!
R: John...I'll take you to now, I want to replace you!L:女主人十分生氣,把John帶到了機器人商店裡。
L: the hostess is very angry, took John to the robot shop.L:他輕輕敲了敲門。
L: he gently knocked on the door.R:請問有人嗎?
R: excuse me, is anyone here?L:她提高嗓音,又喊了一遍。
L: she raise her voice, and cried again.R:請問有人麼?
R: excuse me, anyone?L:這時,商店的售貨員出現在了她身後。
L: at this time, the shop assistant in the behind her.A:喂,人在這裡啊!
A: hello, the person is in here!R:啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!嚇死我了!
R: sigh agghh agghh!Scared me to death!A:你怎麼了,我Amy又不是鬼。
A: what's wrong with you, I am Amy and not a ghost.R:但和鬼差不多……
R: but are similar to those of the ghost...A:什麼?
A: what?R:沒,沒什麼,我的管家機器人壞了,我打算重新買一臺。
R: no, nothing, my housekeeper robot is broken, I'm going to buy a again.A:那好吧,進來看看。
A: ok, come in and have a look.R:這個好,就要這臺了。
R: the good, the machine.A:你確定。這是本店新進的機型,造價便宜,人工智慧,
怎麼樣。
A: are you sure.This is our new models, are cheap, artificial intelligence,How is it.R:是嗎?太好了。就要這臺了,錢我會打到你的卡裡的,
至於這臺機器人嗎……
R: really?Too good.Will this one, I'll take money to your card,As for the robot...A:您不介意就送給我Amy吧。
A: you don't mind gave me Amy.R:就這麼定了。
R: that's settled.L: Rose高高興興的走出了大門,回了家。
L: Rose walked out of the door happily and went home.A:切,留著這破爛機器人有什麼用!把它扔了去。
A: cut with this junk robots have what use!Throw it away.L:售貨員Amy毫不猶豫的把John踢了出去。
L: assistant Amy the John kicked out without hesitation.L:John來到大街上,無心地踢著路邊的石子,抱怨著。
L: John came to the street, involuntarily playing by the side of the road stone, complain.J:真是討厭至極,不就開個玩笑嘛。
J: really hate, not just a joke.L: John走著走著,迎面來了一隻小刺蝟。
L: John walk, right against the face come a little hedgehog.B:我是一隻小刺蝟,無憂無慮的小刺蝟……
B: I'm a little hedgehog, carefree little hedgehog...L:正當兩個人走著走著時……
L: when two people walk.B:啊!誰踩了我的腳!
B: ah!Who stepped on my foot!L:小刺蝟Bob立刻疼得跳了起來。
L: little hedgehog Bob immediately jumped up in pain.J:哦,對不起,我不是故意的。
J: oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.B:什麼!一句對不起就完了!天啊!世界上怎麼會有這樣
的人!
B: what!A: I'm sorry is over!Oh, my gosh!The world how can have like thisThe people!J:我真不是故意的。
J: I really didn't mean to.B:不行,你要和我去見我們馬戲團的老闆!
B: no, you want to and I went to see the circus owner!L:就這樣,John被小刺蝟Bob一拉一拽的帶到了馬戲
團。
L: so, John was little hedgehog Bob a pull a drag to the circusGroup.B:諾,到了,這就是我們的馬戲團。
B: here, and this is our the circus.J:哦。
J: oh.B:我告訴你,我可是這裡的明星,那。
B: I told you, I'm the star, that.L:小刺蝟Bob指了指牆上的海報。
L: little hedgehog Bob pointed to the poster on the wall.B:看到了吧,今天你把我傷了,我跟你沒完!
B: see, today you hurt me, I'm with you forever!J:哦。
J: oh.B: oh what oh, quick with me went to see my boss!B:哦什麼哦,快跟我去見老闆!
L:到了老闆辦公室,Bob敲了敲門。可是……
L: the boss's office, Bob knocked on the door.But.M:誰啊?
M: who?L:老闆把門開開,這時……
L: the boss left the door open, at this moment...B:啊!天啊,我的命啊,一天之內被踩兩次腳!我的天啊!
B: ah!Oh my god, my life, one day is step two feet!Oh my god!M:哦Bob,我不是故意的。你來這找我什麼事啊?
M: oh, Bob, I didn't mean to.What are you here to find my?L:小刺蝟站起身來,拍了拍身上的灰,說
L: little hedgehog stood up, patted the ash, saidB:老闆,這個人踩了我的腳!
B: boss, that this man stepped on my foot!M:是嗎?那就罰你在我這打工吧!
M: really?Then you off the hook in my work!L:從此以後,John就在馬戲團裡表演,幾個月後,他就
和小刺蝟Bob變成了馬戲團的大腕,為馬戲團吸引來
了不少的財源,他們在一起,週遊世界,快樂無比!
L: since then, John is performing in the circus, a few months later, he wasBig shots and little hedgehog Bob became a circus, attracted to the circusA lot of money, they together, travel around the world, happy and clinking!
(星期一,二體育課排練,星期三不排。最後三星期體育課都排練。回去認真讀,讀熟,要會背,多練習。如果情況特殊,可能下課排,放學排,上課前排,據情況而定。)