「疼到骨子裡」的12句扎心英文QQ說說:我愛過你,我盡力了……
I loved you. I did my best .我愛過你,我努力了。
Sorry,I forgot.You don’t need me anymore.對不起,我忘了,你已經不再需要我了。
Desperately not to let the people around me sad, but found that the original injury is my own.拼了命地不讓身邊的人惆悵,卻發現,受傷的原來是我自己。
I'm only needed occasionally, but never important.我只是偶爾被需要,卻從不重要。
I suddenly want to forget you, just like I didn't meet you.我突然很想忘了你,就像從未遇見你。
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it’s finally fucking over.別哭了,因為一切都結束了。微笑吧,因為終於結束了。
I lost my love, how can you make me lost.我失戀了,你怎麼可以把我弄丟了。
If people know that drinking water is cold and warm, that's fucking true.如人飲水冷暖自知,這話說的太他媽對了。
Tears down a wipe, and then without a word to go.順著淚痕一點一點擦淨,然後一句話也不說就走。
The autumn rain makes the leaves tremble. The trees that once brought us harvest leave lonely branches under the devastation of wind and rain.雨,依舊下著;我,依舊想你。直到世間不再落雨的那一天,我便停止了愛你如雨般深深的思念。
Once said good forever, once said good don t let go, once said good to go down together, once everything, originally only once.曾經說好的永遠,曾經說好的不放手,曾經說好的要一起走下去,曾經的一切,原來都只是曾經。
Once said good forever, once said good don t let go, once said good to go down together, once everything, originally only once.都說時間是良藥,但治好的全是皮外傷。