(向上滑動查看內容)
We're here!
我們到啦!
Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?
爸爸,你確定喬治的年齡真的適合嗎?
He'll be fine.
他會沒事的。
Alright, he can come.
好吧,那一起進去吧。
Bye bye.
再見咯。
Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.
羚羊夫人照看遊戲班的孩子們。
Hello! This is my little brother, George.
大家好,這是我的弟弟,喬治。
Hello, George.
你好,喬治。
Baa! I wish I had a little brother like George.
我也想有一個像喬治一樣的弟弟。
Really?
真的嗎?
Hello! I'm Danny Dog. Woof woof! Is that a dinosaur?
你好,我是丹尼。那是只恐龍嗎?
It's just a toy dinosaur.
那只是一隻玩具恐龍。
Grrr! Dine-Saw!
恐龍!
Brilliant! Woof woof!
你真棒!
Dine-Saw! Grrr!
恐龍來啦!
Aaaaaggghh!
啊~~~
Dine-SaW! Grrr!
恐龍來啦!
Aaaah, really scary.
啊,真可怕呢。
That's brilliant!
他真聰明!
George is my brother. He's brilliant.
喬治是我的弟弟,他很聰明。
Peppa is proud of her little brother, George.
佩奇以她的弟弟喬治為傲。
Shall we show George how we paint pictures?
我們大家來向喬治展示一下如何畫畫吧?
George is not very good at painting.
喬治不是特別擅長畫畫。
Well, maybe you could help him?
那你幫幫他?
Yes, I'm very good!
好,我畫得特別好!
I will show him how to paint a flower.
我會教他畫一朵花。
George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.
喬治,今天我要教你如何畫一朵花。
First, you paint a big circle.
首先,你畫一個大圓圈。
No, George, that's the Wrong color.
不,喬治,你用錯顏色了。
Now you paint the flower's petals.
現在我們來畫花瓣。
George! That's the wrong shape!
喬治!你把形狀畫錯了!
Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.
接下來你畫莖和葉子。
Perfect!
真完美!
George, you've done it all wrong!
喬治,你全都畫錯了!
Now what do we have here?
你們進行得怎麼樣啦?
I've painted a flower.
我畫了一朵花。
That's very good, Peppa.
畫得非常好,佩奇。
And George has painted a dinosaur.
喬治畫了一隻恐龍。
Grrr... Dine-SaW!
恐龍來啦!
Woof! Brilliant!
畫得真好!
I think George and Peppa's pictures should go on the Wall.
我認為喬治和佩奇的畫應該被貼在牆上。
Hooray!
哦耶!
Peppa, you must be very proud of your little brother.
佩奇,你一定以你的弟弟為傲吧。
Yes, I am.
沒錯。
It's home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.
到了回家時間了,孩子們的父母來接各自的寶寶。
Can George come next time?
喬治下次可以來嗎?
Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.
可以,而且他還可以再畫一副可愛的圖畫。
And what will you paint next time, George?
喬治,下次你會畫什麼呢?
Dine-Saw! Grrr!
恐龍啊!
Another dinosaur picture?
還要畫恐龍嗎?
Well, maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?
那你可以教大家畫恐龍哦。
Woof! Brilliant!
好主意!
Yes! Brilliant!
沒錯!真棒!
Bri-y-ant!
棒棒~!