更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
快帶他們去樹林
Take them into the forest now.
你們待在這兒
You stay here.
我馬上就回來
I'll be back soon.
-等等 -別走
- Wait! - No!
我說了 給我待在這兒
I said, stay here!
爸爸 等等
Father! Wait!
-救救我們 -你好
-Help us! -Hello!
-拜託了 -有人在嗎
-Please! -Is anybody there?
吃了
Eat!
吃啊
Eat!
吃了
Eat!
快吃
Eat!
這爐子不夠熱
This oven's not hot enough!
多點柴禾
More wood!
什麼
What?
現在夠熱了吧
Is it hot enough for you now?
我和妹妹再沒見過我們的父母
My sister and I never saw our parents again.
我倆相依為命
It was just the two of us.
不過困在屋裡時 我們明白了一些事情
But we learned a couple of things while trapped in that house.
一 絕不要踏入糖果屋半步
One: Never walk into a house made of candy.
二 如果要殺女巫
And two: If you're gonna kill a witch,
燒死她
set her ass on fire.
孤兒兄妹怒斬女巫
人民喜迎逃離女巫魔掌的孤兒兄妹
尋子啟事
韓賽爾和格蕾特勇救孩童
孤兒兄妹抓獲女巫姐妹
韓賽爾和格蕾特拯救小鎮
牧場女巫被滅
英雄 韓賽爾和格蕾特
沼澤女巫斃命
韓賽爾與格蕾特
女巫獵人
多 年 以 後
新鮮牛奶 新鮮的兒童奶
Fresh milk! Fresh milk for the children!
讓孩子們健健康康 新鮮牛奶
Keep your children healthy! Fresh milk!
數星期以來 我們飽受恐懼煎熬
After weeks of living in fear,
現在終於抓到了罪魁禍首
we have finally caught the one responsibIe for all this terror!
因其與奧格斯堡城和人民作對的罪惡
For crimes against the city and people of,
因其與撒旦的後人相勾結
and for consorting with the spawn of Satan,
我在此控訴這個女人
I hereby accuse this woman
使用巫術
of the craft of witchery!
燒死她 燒死她
Burn her! Burn her!
看看這雙魔鬼的眼睛
Behold the eyes of the demon.
去死吧
Go to hell.
秩序
Order!
秩序
Order!
貝鈴格
Berringer,
這鎮子還歸我管
this is still my town.
聽我說
Listen to me.
作為你們的鎮長 我很清楚你們許多人
As your mayor, I know only too well that many of you
因為女巫橫行而失去摯愛
have lost precious loved ones to this witch plague,
可我們不能就這麼燒死她
but we can't just burn this woman.
我們首先得拿到證據
We first need evidence.
我們不能單單...
We can't just have...
女巫一眼就能認出來
You know a witch when you see one!
她們深夜飛行 與魔鬼締約
They ride at night and they make pacts with the devil!
就該燒死她
This woman will burn!
燒死她 燒死她
Burn her! Burn her!
放了那女孩 否則我就在這群鄉巴佬面前
Let the girl go or I'm gonna blow your sheriffs brains
崩了你們的警長
all over these fucking hillbillies.
讓開 快點
Move. Go on.
放她走 到那邊去
Let her go. Go over there.
檢查下
Check her.
你叫什麼名字
What's your name?
你叫什麼
What's your name?
-米娜 -別擔心
- Mina. - Don't worry.
巫術是藏不住的
When a woman truly deals in witchcraft, she cannot hide it.
腐爛會慢慢侵蝕她 從牙齒開始
A nasty rot sets in. It shows in her teeth,
以及皮膚和眼睛
in her skin and her eyes.
她不是女巫 她沒有腐爛
This is not a witch. This woman's clean.
我相信警長只是想保護良民
I'm sure your sheriff was only trying to protect you good people.
不過你們的鎮長十分英明
But your mayor has done a very smart thing.
他僱了我們
He hired us.
我叫格蕾特
My name is Gretel,
他是我哥哥 韓賽爾
and this is my brother, Hansel.
我們知道大家的孩子失蹤了許多
We know that many of your children have gone missing.
可殺害一個無辜的女人也沒法讓他們回來
But killing an innocent woman will not bring them back.
滾回家吧 我們這兒不需要你們
Go home! We don't want you here!
奧格斯堡已經夠邪惡了
We don't want more evil in Augsburg!
邪惡說來就來 由不得你
Well, evil is upon you, whether you like it or not.
若你們的孩子還活著
Now if your children are still alive,
我們會找到他們 可要是誰傷害這女人
we will find them. But if anyone harms this woman,
我就給他點顏色看看
you're gonna have me to deal with.
都回家吧
Now go home!
走啊
Go!
你應該可以走了
I guess you're free to go.
謝謝
Thank you,
韓賽爾
Hansel.
不客氣
You're welcome.
你到底是在幹什麼
What the hell do you think you're doing? Huh?
那女人是我羈押的嫌疑犯
That woman is a suspect in my custody.
你們不能這樣...
You can't just come here...
沒腦子的人都看得出來她不是女巫
Any man with half a brain couId see that she was not a witch.
聽著 警長
Now listen, Sheriff.
請韓賽爾和格蕾特過來是要...
Hansel and Gretel have been brought here...
你給我聽著
You better listen!
我絕不會讓這婊子和她混帳哥哥
I'm not going to have this bitch and her scoundrel of a brother
到我的鎮上 對我指手畫腳
coming into my town, telling me what to do.
別動
Don't!
別動
Just don't.
來 我們開始談正事吧
Come on. Let's get you started.
據說北邊森林有間奇怪的小屋
There's been reports of a strange cottage in the north forest.
當地人都不敢靠近那個地方
LocaIs won't go near the place.
你們可以從那裡下手
A good place to start the investigation.
過來
Move!
格蕾特
Gretel!
她看上去很生氣
She looks angry.
是啊
Yeah.
長得這麼醜 我也會生氣的
A face like that, I'd be angry, too.
你能閉嘴嗎
Would you shut up?
那個女巫沒挖出什麼線索 鎮長
That witch we found was a dead end. Mayor.
沒有孩子的痕跡 真抱歉
No trace of any kids. I'm sorry.
不過我們找到了這個
But we found this.
這叫做血月 鎮長
That is called the Blood Moon, Mayor.
就是月食
An eclipse of the moon.
非常罕見
It happens once in a generation
對女巫們的聖夜
and is a night most holy to witches.
天哪
Oh, my God.
什麼時候
When?
根據這圖來看 三個晚上以後
According to this, three nights from now.
這一切肯定有必然聯繫
There's no doubt in my mind that all this is connected.
這麼多個孩子從城鎮附近的
children being taken in these numbers
路上和田裡被抓走
from the roads and fields so close to town.
女巫不會這麼明目張胆
A witch does not come out in the open like that.
除非她不得不
Not unless she has to.
最近女巫活動有增加
Witch activity has been increasing lately.
出沒更頻繁 屠殺動物 安息日
More sightings, animal slaughter, Sabbaths.
貌似血月的來臨
It seems the coming of the Blood Moon
讓所有女巫傾巢而出
is dragging every damned witch from their dark hiding place.
所以
So,
鎮長
it seems like a good thing
你帶我們來是件好事 對吧
that you brought us here, doesn't it, Mayor?
先付一半
Half your money now.
其餘的孩子們活著回來後付清
The rest when the children are brought back alive.
他來了 很準時
Oh, there he is, right on time.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果