向能覺察到你細微情感的人傳遞溫柔。
Deliver gentleness to someone who can detect your little emotions.
終將是莊周夢中的蝶,你是禮物,也是劫。
Zhuang Zhou dreamed of butterflies, you are a gift and a catastrophe.
世上所有的溫柔,都值得用腳尖來感知。
All the tenderness in this world is worth tiptoeing.
人人都會成長,而我成長的起點是你別我。
Everyone will always grow up, and I grow up from when you don't want me.
不要把我那卑微的愛情說成是我的幼稚,把我的深情說成是孩子氣。
Don't say my humble love is immature, and my affection is naive.
因為你,我會變得更好,但不是為了你。
I will be better because of you, but not for you.
我不希望你去羨慕別人,我希望別人去羨慕你。
I don't want you to envy others, I want others to envy you.
誰也不會突然不愛你,只是你突然知道。
No one will suddenly not love you, only you suddenly know.
漸漸地,我不再期待任何一個人或事。
Gradually, I stopped looking forward to anyone or anything.
只要夠認真,我想別人會接受的。
I thought that as long as I was serious enough, I would be worthy of it.
閃亮的星星在你的眼睛裡突然不再閃亮。
The stars gleaming in your eyes suddenly disappeared.
當你真的愛你自己時,說話就是在計算。
Whatever you say when you truly love yourself counts.
真誠的喜歡和極度的偏愛是值得尊重的。
Heartlike and extreme preference are worthy of respect.
過於顧及他人感受,註定自己不會好。
If you think too much about the feelings of others, you are doomed to feel bad.
誰也不會等你,風生水起靠自己。
No one will wait for you, you can rely on yourself.
自我安慰,就是自我約束,自我溫柔,自我愛。
The greatest peace of mind is self-discipline, gentleness, and love for yourself.
失落的一切,都會以不同的方式回來。
All that is lost will return in another way.