你等著吧,今後呢,我要帶你走遍全世界。
You wait, from now on, I will take you all over the world.
幹了這杯義無反顧,以後你就是我的人了。
After doing this cup, you will be my one from now on.
你怎麼知道你夢到的是未來呢?說不定是平行時空呢。
How do you know what you dream of is the future? It might be parallel time and space.
面對失去的最好方法,就是活好每一分鐘每一秒鐘。
The best way to face loss is to live every minute and every second.
大人才考慮傻不傻,小孩只考慮能不能變成真的。
The big person considers whether it is stupid, the child only considers whether it can become real.
你相信嗎,在平行時空裡有另一個我們,他們沒有病痛,美好的活著。
Do you believe that there is another us in parallel time and space. They are not sick and live beautifully.
送你一朵小花,獎勵你人生中第一次積極主動。
Send you a small flower to reward you for being proactive for the first time in your life.
她走之後,我內心的那片湖乾涸了。
After she left, the lake in my heart dries up.
不要放棄愛與希望,每一個逆行和命運抗爭的、勇敢的人,都值得被獎勵一朵「小紅花」。
Don't give up love and hope. Every brave person who goes retrograde and fights against fate deserves to be rewarded with a "little red flower."
「那你怕什麼呀兒子?」「我怕被人罵我媽寶。」「不是,你怕失去她。」
"Then what are you afraid of, son?" "I'm afraid of being scolded by my mom." "No, you're afraid of losing her."
我們奔跑在時間之內,在剎那,也在永恆。
We run in time, in an instant, and also in eternity.
我們一起做的傻事也可以變成未來。
The foolish things we do together can also become the future.
失去你之後,我一個人,歸於人海。
After losing you, I am alone and I belong to the crowd.
你所正在經歷的劫難,這世界都與你感同身受。
The catastrophe you are going through, the world feels the same with you.