1.It's hard to accept the naked truth when you're lying in real clothes.
只有穿著真實衣服的謊言,卻很難接受赤裸裸的真實。
2.I like you the most in the scene where people are no longer working.
人事已非的景色裡,我最喜歡你。
3.I die in your memory, but you don't know.
我老死於你的記憶,你卻不曾察覺。
4.You say the past is the past, how can it reappear in prosperity.
你說過去就是過去了,在繁華又怎麼會重現。
5.The most annoying thing about growing up is that you are more and more far away from what you want, but closer and closer to what you hate.
長大最讓人煩惱的地方莫過於,自己離理想中的樣子越來越遠,卻離自己討厭的樣子越來越近。
6.If you can't think about it, you don't want it. If you can't get it, you can't do it for yourself. Why?
想不開就不想,得不到就不要,自己難為自己,何必呢?
7.Because of you, I gave up everything, but you can't give up anything for me.
因為你,我放棄了所有,而你卻不能為我放棄任何東西。
8.Of all the goodbyes, my favorite: see you tomorrow. Of all the blessings, the most favorite: as you wish.
所有的道別中,最喜歡:明天見。所有的祝福裡,最偏愛:如你願。
9.I think it's not that I don't love enough, it's that you are not strong enough.
我想不是我不夠愛,而是你不夠堅定。
10.How far are you talking about forever? When will vows change into lies.
你說的永遠到底有多遠?何時誓言會變謊言。
11.What you can't get is always precious.
得不到的從來矜貴。
12.Sometimes, love is a kind of hurt. Cruel people choose to hurt others; good people choose to hurt themselves.
有時,愛也是種傷害。殘忍的人,選擇傷害別人;善良的人,選擇傷害自己。