1.Until I removed your special care, note changed back to your full name, moved to the public group, you are no longer special.
直到我把你取消了特別關心,備註改回了你的全名,移到了大眾分組的時候,你再也不特殊。
2.I haven't smiled for a long time. Would you come back to see me.
我許久沒笑了,你回來看看我好不好。
3.The road has to go before I know how far. I love you, it takes time to know how deep.
路要走過去,才知道多遠。我愛你,要時間,才知道多深。
4.Later, all the people I met were better than you, but when you left, you took away my courage to be desperate.
後來遇見的人都比你好,可你離開時帶走了我奮不顧身的勇氣。
5.I would rather remember all the sad, and do not want to forget you.
我寧可記著所有傷心,也不想把你忘記。
6.Some words with the wind, some people dream.
有些話隨風,有些人如夢。
7.Pear flower falls all over the head, how to be white.
梨花落滿頭,何似到白頭。
8.Being single is better than being in a cheating relationship.
比起談著充滿欺騙的戀愛,單身反而更好。
9.How easy it is to rely on, how painful it is to lose.
依賴的時候有多安逸,失去的時候就有多痛苦。
10.Say sorry to yourself because you were once tough to yourself for someone.
跟自己說聲對不起,因為曾經為了別人難為了自己。
11.Pity the thorns behind you in the confusion of the road ahead, how to turn around is empty.
可憐你前路迷茫身後荊棘,怎麼轉身都是空無一人。
12.People often appear in the dream, most of them are out of reach.
經常在夢裡出現的人,大多數都遙不可及。