1.Want to give you a hug, let the world know.
想給你一個擁抱,讓全世界都知道。
2.I was naive to think, left you, i can forget you, and then i found that leaving is just a new beginning.
我曾經天真的以為,離開了你我就可以忘記你,後來,我發現,離開只是一個新的開始。
3.All for the sake of others people really tired, love yourself.
處處為別人著想的人真的太累了,心疼自己呀。
4.He's very important. He'll always have a step down here.
他很重要,在我這裡他永遠有臺階下。
5.Once in a while, but remember to wake up.
偶爾動個情,但要記得清醒。
6.Fit and stop love at least not lose too embarrassed.
適合而止的愛情至少不會輸的太狼狽。
7.Some love each other, some watch the sea at night.
有人相愛,有人在夜裡看海。
8.It's just that I can't help myself. I want to pick stars with my bare hands.
是我不自量力,妄想徒手摘星。
9.Outside is not as good as you think, the wind and rain have to block themselves; May you be strong enough to walk alone at night.
外面不像你想的那麼好,風雨都要自己擋,願每個獨自走夜路的你都足夠堅強。
10.I haven't smiled for a long time. Would you come back to see me.
我許久沒笑了,你回來看看我好不好。
11.Time heals, but memory never dies.
時間雖能治癒,但回憶不曾消散。
12.Sorry to let you know me.
對不起,讓你認識了我。