《Just a Mess》
房間真亂
今天分享的是小毛怪故事之《Just a Mess》,小毛怪的棒球手套不見了,他找遍了屋子外面都沒找到,媽媽建議他回房間找一找,但是little critter遇到一個大麻煩——他的房間裡亂七八糟的,在這樣的房間裡找東西,就像是大海撈針一樣!最後他到底找到棒球手套沒有呢?
▼ 請點擊下方圖標聽繪本故事 ▼
Today I couldn’t find my baseball mitt.
今天我找不到我的棒球手套了。
I looked in my tree house.
我找了我的樹屋。
I looked under the back steps.
我找過樓梯底。
I asked Mom if she had seen it.
She said I should try my room.
我問過媽媽是否看到過,
但她說我應該在房間找找。
I never thought to look there. What a mess!
我從來沒想過在房間裡找。我的房間太亂了!
Mom said it was time to clean my room. So I asked her to help.
She said, 「You made the mess, so you can clean up the mess.」
媽媽說是時候去清理一下房間了,我就讓她去幫我。
她說,「你自己搞亂的,你自己清理乾淨。」
Dad was working in the yard.
He said he was too busy to help me.
My little sister said, 「No way!」
And the baby didn't understand.
爸爸正在院子裡工作,他說他沒空幫我。
我妹妹說,「不行!」
我的嬰兒弟弟還沒懂事。
I just did it myself.
I put my clothes in the drawers.
I straightened up my games.
那我就自己來吧。
我把衣服放進抽屜。
我整理了起來。
I shut the lid to my toy box and put away my books.
我把玩具箱的蓋子關上然後把書放好。
The rest of the mess could fit under my bed, so I put it there.
剩下的雜物可以塞到床底下,我把它們放那裡了。
Then I made the bed. Won’t Mom be pleased.
然後我把床整理好,媽媽不會高興嗎?
I thought I might wash the floor.
我以為我可以洗洗地板。
But Mom said, 「NO!」
So I just vacuumed instead.
但媽媽說,「不要啊!」
那我只好吸吸塵了。
Everything was just about perfect.
所有東西都很完美了。
Then I noticed that my pillow was missing.
然後我注意到我的枕頭不見了。
I looked on the other side of my bed.
我在床的另一邊找。
and guess what I found?
你猜我找到什麼?
My baseball mitt.
我的棒球手套。
還沒有關注笨笨口語視頻號
記得關注並點讚哦
更多實用乾貨
☟ ☟ ☟ ☟ ☟ ☟
可☟ 以☟ 點☟ 點☟ 「在看」☟ 嗎☟
謝 ☟ 謝☟ 你☟
Here☟
☟ ☟ ☟