「心酸到骨子裡」的英文置頂說說:你不要哭,他不會在乎……
1.Don't cry, he won't care .你不要哭,他不會在乎。
2.Sir, I'm afraid I don't know what to say.先生那句愛我,怕是不作數了吧。
3.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
4.Since know, why so sensational 既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情。
5.I loved a person before. Now love a person, in my heart.以前愛一個人,形影不離。現在愛一個人,放在心裡。
6.Sorry, I do not love you.對不起,我長不出你愛的模樣。
7.Love is a carefully designed lie.愛情是一個精心設計的謊言。
8.Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
9.Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it’s finally fucking over.別哭了,因為一切都結束了。微笑吧,因為終於結束了。
10.I heard you changed your mind, no place for me.聽說你心裡換了一個人,再沒我的一席之地。
11.drink the wine you make love, if there is no a refill, rather thirsty for the rest of your life.喝了你釀的愛情的酒,如果沒有續杯,情願渴一輩子。
12.I am only the passing of your heart, I stay for you, and you will not take.我只是你心的過客,我為你停留,而你卻不肯收留。