樂高這次推出的《哈利波特》系列盒組「對角巷」精緻度破表,總共5544塊積木,拼出總長度102cm的對角巷街道,裡面包含奧利凡德魔杖店、韋斯萊魔法把戲坊、華麗與汙痕書店、疾書文具店、優質魁地奇用品商店、預言家報社與伏林·伏德秋冰淇淋店,粉絲們看到迷你魔杖、飛天掃帚等魔法用品,馬上就會想起哈利每次開學前去對角巷採買的場景。
I'm Oliver Phelps, played George Weasley, or this giant, in the Harry Potter movies.
我是奧利弗·菲爾普斯,飾演喬治·韋斯萊,或者說是這位小巨人,在哈利波特系列電影中。
I'm James Phelps, and I played Fred Weasley, or this guy, in all the Harry Potter films.
我是詹姆斯·菲爾普斯,飾演弗雷德·韋斯萊,這個人,在哈利波特全系列電影中。
It's the first time we've seen the set, and the guys told us, the rough size of it.
我們第一次看到這個場景,我們聽說只是粗糙版本。
But seeing this is, wow, it's huge.
真實看到的時候還是覺得,哇,壯觀。
It turns out just like the actual detail was gone into it.
所有的細節都在裡面。
There're so many, you know, like intricate parts.
有很多很精細的部分。
From the broomsticks to Scabbers just hiding in the attic up here, Daily Prophets, they actually got printed on it says, the boy who lived.
從飛天掃帚到藏在閣樓上的斑斑,還有這些《預言家日報》,寫著"大難不死的男孩"。
I think the cool thing about it is you can spend all day looking at it and come back the next day and still, new stuff to do.
我覺得它最酷的地方在於,你可以研究一整天,第二天還能發現更多東西。
I can't express how excited I am to see ourselves as Lego characters.
第一次看到我們自己變成樂高小人,這感受我無法形容。
What I really like it as well is that they are individual.
我最喜歡它的一點是它們很有個人特色。
'Cause when we actually filmed with the vests with different colours, and that's exactly the same here, so I know that's me.
我們拍電影時就穿著顏色不同的馬甲,在這裡也很還原,所以我知道那個是我。
James was definitely the more artistic one of us, who would making these intricate rocket ships and stuff.
詹姆斯肯定是我們之中更有藝術感的那個,他喜歡拼裝那些很複雜的火箭飛船模型什麼的。
During the start of the lockdown, I actually built the Saturn V rocket.
剛開始隔離在家時,我拼了個土星五號運載火箭。
And my wife obviously caught me playing with it as well as you have to.
我妻子當然發現我玩這些了,一看我就知道。
As a count-down work.
像倒數計時那種。
As a count-down work. (It's a little bit too much. )
是的,倒數計時。(太難為你了。)
Definitely, but as a whole large scale of Legos it always seems to be a constant thrill.
確實,不過拼大型樂高的過程總是能讓人興奮的。
The great thing about Lego and what I love is that it's timeless.
關於樂高最棒的也是我最愛的一點就是,它不受時間限制。
You can step away from it for a day, a decade.
你可以一天不拼它,也可以十年不拼它。
It doesn't matter, because you can still get straight back to it until you want to stop doing it.
都可以,因為你隨時都能回來繼續拼,直到不想為止。
It's such a great way to switch off from the rest of the world.
這是一個從現實世界中脫離出來的好辦法。
In turn you will find out you just really dive into this.
你會發現它真能讓你如痴如醉。
So Ron says, how much for this?
羅恩問,這個多少錢?
5 Galleons.
五加隆。
You do Ron's words.
你來演羅恩。
I'm your brother.
(羅恩說)我可是你們弟弟。
10 Galleons.
那加隆。
Annoyed.
生氣了。
Walks off from the house.
走出房子。
The cool thing about the film set is they're from the outside, there were stuff going on behind it as well.
這個電影場景很酷的一點在於,它不只是外圍的視角,還能看到幕後的故事。
We see exactly what was happened here.
我們也能看到這裡發生的事情。
So it is pretty much like a miniature film set.
所以它真的很像一部小型電影場景。
Yeah, and also because it's not just maybe from one film, it's from the highlighting on a lot of different films, like from the first one, the Ollivander's.
對,而且不只是一部電影,是很多部電影的精彩片段,比如第一部的奧利凡德魔杖商店。
And actually when we did the second movie, we were here in the book store.
我們拍第二部的時候,我們是在這個書店裡。
When they were setting up in there, we still had to stay nearby, so Oliver and I we actually go to the Quidditch supply store.
他們在裡面布景時,我們不能離得太遠,所以奧利弗和我就去了這家魁地奇精品商店。
We actually hanged around in there and it's exactly the same as when we were filming.
我們在這裡逛了一會兒,所以和我們拍電影時完全一樣。
And then we'll see the most important one.
然後我們就可以看到最重要的場景了。
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. The best one. (Yeah, the best one. )
韋斯萊魔法把戲坊。最棒的。(沒錯,最棒的。)
It's so very close to our heart as well, but equally the details in it are so extreme.
它和我們想像的很接近,同樣有如此精緻的細節。
I'm blown away by it, I really am.
我真的被驚到了。
James, myself and Rupert Grint, in the off time, when we were filming, there was a lot of waiting around, we actually made a Lego film.
詹姆斯,我,還有魯伯特·格林特,拍攝間隙,有很多空閒時間,我們真的拍了一部樂高電影。
We tried to get them to put it into the DVD extras, but. . .
我們本想讓他們把我們的電影放進DVD花絮裡……
Whether they didn't see our vision for the project on that. . .
他們沒看到我們這個項目的前景……
It was a really good film, it was with the sharks, swimming, and eating someone.
那真的是部好電影,裡面有鯊魚,有人遊泳,有人被吃。
Any actor would say if you can go to a set and build for your character, you are doing well.
演員如果能建立自己的角色,你就做的很好。