A:Hello!:你好!
B:Hello, Is that Stefan?:你好,史蒂芬在嗎?
A:I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.There is no Stefan here.:對不起,我恐怕你打錯電話了,這裡沒有史蒂芬這個人。
B:Really? Are you sure? I called before and he was there.:真的嗎?你確定嗎?我之前打這個號他還在呢。
A:Yes. I'm sure. You have the wrong number. I have used this number for more than 20 years.:是的,我確定你打錯電話了。這個號碼我都用了二十多年了。
B: That can't be true. I remember the number clearly. Is your number 1199886?:不可能的。我清清楚楚地記著這個號碼。不是1199886嗎?
A:No, it isn't. It's 1199866. It seems that you have misdialed.:不是,是1199866。看來你是撥錯號了。
B:Oh, I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm really sorry.:噢,對不起打擾你了。我真的很抱歉。
A:It doesn't matter. It happens to everyone.:沒關係,這種事情每個人都會碰到。
B:Sorry again for bothering you.:再次表示歉意,打擾你了。
A:That's all right.:這沒什麼。