繪本賞析
作者:Mo Willems
適讀年齡:3-6歲
I am tired. And cranky.
我很累。還很煩躁。
I will take a nap.
我要去打個盹兒。
I like to nap.
我喜歡打盹兒。
I am happier when I am rested.
休息之後我會更開心。
I hope I have good dreams.
祝我有個好夢。
Gerald!
小象!
Huh!?! What! Where? When? How!?!
啊~什麼東西!在哪裡?什麼時候?怎樣?!
What are you doing?
你在幹什麼?
I am trying to take a nap because I am tired and cranky!
我想打個盹兒,因為我很累很煩躁!
Plop! And a nap helps if you are cranky?
噗通!打盹兒能讓你不這麼煩躁嗎?
Yes, a nap helps if you are cranky!
是的,打個盹兒你就不會那麼煩躁!
I am sorry, Piggie. I am very cranky.
對不起,小豬。我很煩躁。
Now I feel cranky, too.
現在我也感到很煩躁。
Very cranky.
非常煩躁。
Maybe I need a nap!
也許我需要去打個盹兒!
Maybe you do need a nap!
也許你確實需要打個盹兒!
I will take a nap, too!
我也要去打個盹兒!
I like to nap with my special buddy.
我喜歡和我的好朋友一起打盹兒。
Ready to nap?
準備好睡了嗎?
Ready to nap!
準備好了!
Sleep tight.
祝你睡得香。
Mmmmmmmm……
嗯嗯……
Mmmmmmmm…
嗯嗯……
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼嚕呼嚕~咕嚕咕嚕~
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼嚕!呼嚕!呼嚕!……
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore!
呼嚕!呼嚕!呼嚕!……
Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Snurk. Puff.
咕嚕咕嚕,咕嚕咕嚕~啵啪。
Mmmmmmmmmm…
嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯……
Snore! Mmmmmmm… Yawn!
呼嚕~嗯嗯~哈啊~
Wow! What a great nap!
喔!睡得真好!
I feel rested! I do not feel cranky!
我感覺輕鬆多了!我不再煩躁了!
How are you enjoying your nap, Gerald?
你睡得怎麼樣,小象?
I am not enjoying my nap, Piggie!
我睡得不好,小豬!
I am not napping!
我沒在打盹兒!
But, if you are not napping,how can I be floating?
但是,如果你沒在打盹兒,我怎麼能浮起來?
And why is my head a turnip?
還有為什麼我的頭變成了一個蘿蔔頭?
Good question.
問得好。
I’m a floating turnip head!
我是一顆飄浮著的蘿蔔頭!
She’s a floating turnip head!
她是一顆飄浮著的蘿蔔頭!
She’s a floating turnip head !
她是一顆飄浮著的蘿蔔頭!
She’s a floating turnip head !
她是一顆飄浮著的蘿蔔頭!
I am floating !
我飄在空中!
Also, I have a turnip head !
我也有一顆蘿蔔頭!
Yawn!
哈啊~
Oh, hi, Gerald! Did you have a good nap?
哦,嗨,小象!你睡得好嗎?
I sure did, Turnip Head.
當然睡得好,蘿蔔頭。