今年嫦娥陪我一起為祖國慶生。
This year, Chang'e accompanied me to celebrate the birthday of our motherland.
希望大家十月比前面的九個月賺的都多。
I hope you can earn more in October than in the previous nine months.
中秋和國慶都在一起了,我們也要快點在一起啊。
Mid Autumn Festival and national day are together, we should be together quickly.
月亮越來越圓,好事也會越來越多。
As the moon gets rounder and rounder, there will be more and more good things.
祖國快樂,月亮快樂,大家一起快樂。
Happy motherland, happy moon, happy together.
白天慶國慶,晚上慶中秋,在吃一塊五角星月餅。
Celebrate the National Day in the day, celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival at night, eat a five pointed star moon cake.
在這個特殊的雙節裡,祝快樂太俗,祝大家暴富。
In this special double festival, I wish you happiness and wealth.
還沒送到的國慶中秋禮物,時間不多了,大家抓緊了。
We are running out of time for the National Day mid autumn festival gifts that haven't been delivered yet. Let's hurry up.
不管天南地北,都要記得回家團圓啊。
No matter where we are, we should remember to go home and get together.
賀國慶,祖國騰飛,慶國慶,闔家團圓。
He Guoqing, the motherland take off, celebrate National Day, family reunion.
今年,中秋國慶同一天,合起來念就是中國節。
This year, the national day of the Mid Autumn Festival falls on the same day.
出來看月亮嗎?不出來也行,可以看國慶晚會。
Come out to see the moon? If you don't come out, you can watch the National Day party.