經典雙語美文|I have been here before

2021-02-19 英語大都會

I have been here before

我曾來過這裡

I have been here before, But when or how I cannot tell:

說不清何時何故,我曾來過這個地方;

I know the grass beyond the door, The sweet, keen smell,

只知道門前小草青青,散發濃烈的芳香;

The sight sound, the lights around the shore.

大海湧動嘆息的波濤,岸邊閃爍著一片燈光。

You have been mine before, ─ How long ago I may not know:

你我曾經相親相愛,記憶難耐時間太過久長;

But just when at that swallow’s soar Your neck turned so,

一切都如夢似幻,只記得你回頭探望;

Some veil did fall, ─ I knew it all of yore.

猶如輕沙徐徐落地,恰似燕子款款飛翔。

Has this been thus before? And shall not thus time’s eddying flight:

一切如雲似霧,讓我頓生幻想;

Still with our lives our love restore In death’s despite,

時光飛轉流逝,能否把生死擱置一旁,

And day and night yield one delight once more?

讓我們重溫舊愛,把往昔的歡情再次共享?

相關焦點