take the air字面意思是「拿空氣;取空氣」,引申為「到戶外散步;到戶外呼吸新鮮空氣」。take the air英語解釋為go out for a walk。老外常會說Go out to take the air,這是比較地道的表達法。
比如:Let's go out to take the air.
我們出去散散步吧。
看看老外聊天時怎麼說:
A:What a nice day!Let's go out to take the air for a change.
天氣多好啊,我們出去散散步換換心情吧。
B:Sounds great.It's much better than watching TV at home.
聽起來不錯。這比待在家裡看電視可要好多了。
關於散步,還有以下說法:
1、I took my dog for a walk in the park.
我帶著狗在公園裡散步。
2、I'm now taking a walk with my parents in the open air.
我和父母正在戶外散步。
take a walk散步
in the open air在戶外
3、I like having a walk after supper.
我喜歡晚飯後散步。
4、My parents make it a rule to go for a walk every morning.
我的父母有每天早上散步的習慣。
5、I stretched my legs along the shore and totally lost track of time.
我沿著海岸散步,完全忘了時間。
stretch one's legs 散散步;溜達溜達
6、I used to go for a stroll around the block.
我過去常在街區周圍散步。
go for a stroll去散步
stroll n.散步vi.散步;溜達
7 The couple took a walk under the moon.
這對戀人在月光下散步。