但願你能真正的釋懷,不要在深夜偷偷的崩潰偷偷的抹眼淚。
I hope you can really let go, instead of secretly crashing and wiping your tears in the middle of the night.
渡過了難關,我再也不會回頭。
I'm going through it all, I won't look back.
人們總是會對握不住的東西說再見。
People always say goodbye to things they can't hold.
衡量利弊,同時及時止損。
Weigh the pros and cons and stop losses in time.
放下他時,想想他是怎樣把你放下的。
When you can't let go of him, think about how he let go of you.
你的聖誕禮物我喜歡成這樣行嗎?
I'm so cute. How about your Christmas?
聖誕最好的禮物是什麼,讓我能和你見面,
What is the best gift for Christmas, is that I can meet you,
祝你快樂,不只是聖誕節。
Hope you are happy, more than Christmas day.
這一年,我的聖誕願望是幫助聖誕老人找到聖誕奶奶。
My Christmas wish this year is to help Santa find a Christmas grandma.
世界上沒有聖誕老人,所有的禮物和驚喜都來自那些愛你的人。
There is no Santa Claus in the world, all gifts and surprises come from people who love you.
依我看,你就是聖誕樹頂上那顆閃爍的星星。
In my opinion, you are the twinkling star on the top of the Christmas tree.
巫婆使用了理解藥物,又是一個聖誕夜。
It was another Christmas Eve when the witch used medicine.
昨天聖誕節老爺爺偷偷告訴我,你是我的禮物。
Grandpa Christmas secretly told me yesterday that you are my gift.
從今往後不洗頭等著聖誕節的到來。
Don’t wash your hair from now on. Waiting for Christmas next for you.
我活了十多年都沒有收到那份聖誕老人寄來的信。
Santa Claus is the courier I have lived for more than ten years and I haven't received it.
暗中許願:希望能與心愛的男孩在一起。
Secretly make a wish: I hope I can be with the boy I like.