「虐到心碎」的英文短句:如果不能一直對我好,那一開始就不要對我好
1.不得不承認,時間真的會帶走一切
A lot of things will be lost if you talk hard
2.如果不能一直對我好,那一開始就不要對我好
If you can't always be nice to me, don't be nice to me at first
3.很多人喜歡你是因為你有點漂亮,而有人喜歡你是因為你哭了,明白你的狼狽,想把愛跟肩膀都給你
Many people like you because you are a little beautiful, while others like you because you cry, understand your embarrassment, and want to give you both love and shoulder
4.比結束更讓人痛苦的是,拖泥帶水的耗著
It's more painful than the end. It's a drag
5.任何讓你丟掉尊嚴去愛的人,都是不值得的
Anyone who makes you lose your dignity to love is not worth it
6.他到底哪裡好,讓你哭紅了眼,又笑著原諒
Where is he good, make you cry red eye, smile again forgive?
7.如果你不懂的珍惜,我就讓你從失去我開始
If you don't know how to cherish, I will let you start from losing me
8.曾經讓你痛苦的事,總有一天你會笑著說出來
Once let you pain, one day you will smile to say
9.人跟人之間非常舒服的關係是一直可以不說話,也可以隨時說話
The most comfortable relationship between people is that they can always talk without speaking or at any time
10.人就是這樣,新鮮感一過,指不定什麼難聽的話都能說出來
That's what people are like. Once they feel fresh, they can't say anything unpleasant?