With so much at stake all you can think of is your feelings. One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world.
形勢如此危急可你所在意的只是你自己的感受,一個女人曾傷害了你,你便向全世界報復。
You're a coward and a weakling. No. Oh, Richard. I'm sorry.
你是個膽小鬼,懦夫!
I'm sorry, but you are our last hope.
不,噢,理察,對不起!對不起 可你是我們最後的希望!
If you don't help us, Victor Laszlo will die in Casablanca.
要是你不幫我們,維克多,拉塞羅就會死在卡薩布蘭卡。
What of it? I'm going to die in Casablanca. It's a good spot for it.
那又怎樣?我也會死在卡薩布蘭卡,這是個死去的好地方。
Now, if you'll…
現在,要是你願意…
All right. l tried to reason with you, l tried everything. Now, I want those letters.
好吧, 我本想跟你講道理,我什麼辦法都試過了,現在,我想要那些函件。
Get them for me.
去把它們拿給我吧。
I don't have to, I got them right here. Put them on the table.
沒那個必要,我就帶在身上,把它們放在桌上。
No!
不!
For the last time, put them on the table.
我最後再說一遍,把它們放在桌上。
If Laszlo and the cause mean so much to you, you won't stop at anything.
要是拉塞羅和他的事業對你如此重要,什麼也擋不住你。
All right, I'll make it easier for you. Go ahead and shoot. You'll be doing me a favor.
好吧,我就讓你更容易打中我吧。來吧,開槍吧,你就算是幫了我一個忙了。