月球將消失,太陽將落山。
The moon will miss the appointment and the sun will set.
到了睡覺的時候,想你的時候,我已經不對勁了。
I should go to bed, I was already wrong when I missed you.
不要讓那些涼風吹過的人知道我種了樹。
Don't let people in the shade know that I planted the tree.
散開,我說的不是雲彩。
I'm not talking about clouds.
陽光沒有突然落下來,關於錯過這次機會,他知道這不是意外,我沒有後悔。
The sun didn't set suddenly. Regarding missing this incident, he knew it was not an accident, and I have no regrets.
假如趕不上凌晨5點的日出,不妨看看晚6點的落日。
If you can't keep up with the sunrise at 5 o'clock in the morning, you might as well watch the sunset at 6 o'clock in the evening.
一直以為來日方長,忘了世事無常。
We always thought that the future would be long, but we forgot the impermanence of the world.
不要往後看,身後的萬千燈火,沒有歸處。
Don't look back, the thousands of lights behind you are not where you are.
誤了秋楓冬雪便將迎來春櫻花。
If you miss the autumn maple and winter snow, spring cherry blossoms will usher in.
首先深愛過的人應該被稱為初戀。
The first person who ever loved deeply deserves to be called first love.
如果你變好了,你會遇到更好的人。
When you are better, you will meet better and better people.
盡力把握現在,直到未來明朗。
Work hard to manage the present until the future is clear.
好友不一定都是朋友,黑名單上總有一些心酸的人。
Moments of friends may not be friends, and there are always sad old friends on the blacklist.
你們羨慕的人生,就是你們沒有經歷的痛苦。
The life you envy is the suffering you have never experienced.
若愛情太艱難,那就獨自一人。
If true love is too difficult, then take care of yourself.
想而不能的日子,誰都過不下去。
It's hard for anyone to have a life without ideas.
愛是雙向的,愛是快樂的。
Like to be two-way, love to be happy.