做一個溫柔的人,永遠不卑不亢清澈善良。
Be a gentle person, never humble, clear and kind.
所有的溫柔都源於你的強大。
All tenderness comes from your strength.
不能輸給月亮,我也要一直發光發亮。
I can't lose to the moon, and I want to keep shining.
希望未來的道路,都是恭喜,皆是您已過關。
I hope that the road ahead is all congratulations, and all you have passed.
想和有趣的人浪費時間,比如和你。
Want to waste time with interesting people, like you.
對於喜歡的事情,都要全力以赴的努力做到最好。
For the things you like, you must go all out to do your best.
總要嘗遍所有的路,在對生活充滿期待。
Always try all the roads and look forward to life.
要及時清醒也要事事如意。
Sober in time and everything goes well.
只要心中有光明,世界就不會黑暗。
As long as there is light in the heart, the world will not be dark.
總有人笨拙得想把所有溫柔給你。
There is always someone clumsy trying to give you all the tenderness.
因為遇見了溫柔的人,所以想溫柔待人。
Because I met a gentle person, I wanted to be gentle.
我將永遠屈服於溫柔、而你則是溫柔本身。
I will always succumb to tenderness, and you are tenderness itself.