1.我喜歡你,笨拙而熱烈。一無所有卻又傾盡所有。
I like you, clumsy and warm. With nothing but everything.
2.遇你之前,沉迷過往;遇你以後,盤算餘生。
Before meeting you, indulge in the past. After meeting you, I plan to spend the rest of my life.
3.我喜歡在夜色中擁抱你 因為夜色溫柔 而你更甚。
I like to hug you in the night because the night is tender and you are more.
4.我攜滿天星辰以贈你,乃覺星辰不及你。
I take all the stars to give you, but I think the stars are inferior to you.
5.別的小朋友都有小熊抱,就我沒有,因為你是豬。
Other children have a bear hug, but I don't, because you are a pig.
6.遇見你以後,我睜眼便是花田,閉眼是星空。
After meeting you, I open eyes is the field of flowers, closed eyes is the stars.
7.你是世間最可愛的小星星,我愛了整個宇宙只為了跟你碰頭。
You are the most lovely little star in the world. I love the whole universe just to meet you.
8.春光在溫柔地囂張,而你是我私藏的俗釀。
Spring is gentle and arrogant, and you are my private wine.
9. 你是我的最初,也是我的最後,你是我的從頭到尾一切。
You are my first, my last, my everything.
10.不是人生若只如初見,而是人生何如不相逢。
Is not life if it is only as first, but life what not to meet.
11.滿天星河落在你的眼裡,我愛你有跡可循。
All stars fall in your eyes, I love you with trace to follow.
12.你對我,星星點點,朦朧不清的感覺,太讓我心動了。
I'm so moved by your hazy feeling about me.
13.我喜歡的少年打天上來,他無意掀翻燭火,點燃我雙眸盛滿的暮色。
I like the youth dozen sky, he inadvertently flipped the candle fire, lit my eyes full of twilight.
14.你是酒館卻早早打烊,滿心歡喜的我凍死在長街。
You are full of joy but the pub early closing time, I froze to death in the The Strip.