1 I'm not gonna lie = not gonna lie=NGL (非正式)我不說謊
I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty insulted not to be invited to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. 沒被邀請參加前男友的婚禮,我感覺被冒犯了。
2 In all honesty 老實說 (非正式)
In all honesty, I had every right to be there. 老實說,我有權去參加。
3 In my view 在我看來 (有點正式)
In my view, I should have been invited, so it was totally fair for me to turn up on the day. 我認為應該邀請我,所以婚禮那天我完全可以去。
4 if you ask me 如果你問我的話 (非正式)
If you ask me, the church service was wonderful, but it was a shame I had to stand at the back. 如果你問我的話,教會儀式很棒,但是很可惜我不得不站在後面。
5 as far as I can tell (介於正式和非正式之間)
As far as I can tell, the bride wasn't really expecting me. 我能看得出,新娘並不希望我去。
6 to my mind 在我看來(正式)
To my mind, she should have been happier to see me and receive my support. 見到我,獲得我的支持,她應該更高興才對。
7 as far as I'm concerned (正式)
As far as I'm concerned, she totally overreacted and shouldn't have cried.在我看來來,她完全是反應過度,她不應該哭。
8 the way I see things/ the way I see it 我是這樣看的=as I see things/as I see it 依我看 (中性)
The way I see things, I made the family photographs a lot more interesting. 我是這樣看的,我讓這個家庭合影更有趣了。
9 It seems to me that 依我看 (中性,稍微偏正式一點)
It seems to me that everyone overreacted when I tried to sit at the top table. 在我看來每個人都反應過度了,當我試圖坐上主桌時。
10 I believe 我相信=I think (中性)
I believe that they should have just space for me in the first place. 我相信他們應該首先把我的座位排好。
11 I』d say 我會說 (非正式)
I『d say the food was good. 我想說食物不錯。
12 I consider something to be 我認為(中性)
I cosider it to be very rude that I was forced to sit down when I stood up to make a speech. 我認為我站起來想要說點什麼的時候,讓我坐下是很不禮貌的。
13 to me 我認為(非正式)
To me, no one knows my ex better than I do. 我認為沒人比我更了解我的前任了。
14 From my point of view (中性,偏正式)
From my point of view, the first dance was cringe-worthy. 在我看來第一支舞太尬了。
15 It is my view that /It is my belief that...在我看來 (中性)
It is my view that the open bar made everything worse. 在我看來酒水免費讓一切變得更糟。
16 I reckon 我認為 (英式俚語,非正式)
I reckon the sixth gin and tonic tipped me over the edge. 我認為第六杯金湯力讓我上頭了。
17 I honestly believe that 我真的認為 (中性)
I honestly believe that if I hadn't started cutting the cake, no one would have. 我真的認為如果我不開始切婚禮蛋糕,沒人會去切的。
18 honestly speaking 老實說 (非正式)
Honestly speaking, I probably shouldn't have thrown my slice at the bride. 老實說我真的不應該向新娘扔蛋糕。
19 I feel that 我覺得 (中性)
I feel that my ex could have found a more welcoming bride with a better sense of humour. 我覺得我的前任應該找一個更加幽默和更加受歡迎的人結婚。
20 personally speaking 我個人認為 (中性)
I'd say, that's all rather interesting from a metaphysical point of view, but speaking personally, I don't really care.我會說,那很有趣,從純哲學的角度而言,但就個人來說,我不在乎。
更多Sharon黃文琪雅思口語乾貨推薦:
雅思口語|在雜誌或網上看到的關於健康的文章 (新型冠狀病毒)
黃文琪雅思口語|4個讓你上7.5分的習語
雅思口語|Part3: Environment 環境
雅思口語|Part3:虛擬實境Virtual reality
雅思口語|Part3: Climate change氣候變化