「一眼驚豔」的英文句子:本想遨遊宇宙,卻被你捕獲回地球
1、見到你那一刻我心裡有場海嘯,可我靜靜站著,沒有讓任何人知道。
When I saw you, I had a tsunami in my heart, but I stood still and didn't let anyone know.
2、不趕什麼浪潮,也不搭什麼船,我自己有海。
I don't catch any waves or take any boats. I have my own sea.
3、凡是過去,皆為序章。
All the past is a prelude.
4、把最複雜的變成最簡單的,才是最高明的。
Turning the most complicated into the simplest is the most brilliant.
5、聽說把枕頭哭溼,晚上可以夢見大海。
It is said that if you wet the pillow, you can dream of the sea at night.
6、雪落在你肩頭了嗎,那是它在替我擁抱你。
Did the snow fall on your shoulder? It was it who hugged you for me.
7、縱使黑夜吞噬了一切,太陽還可以重新回來。
Even if the night devours everything, the sun can come back again.
8、本想遨遊宇宙,卻被你捕獲回地球。
You wanted to travel through the universe, but you captured it back to earth.
9、鯨落海底,哺暗界眾生十五年。
Whales fall to the bottom of the sea and feed all living beings in the dark world for 15 years.
10、我認為這個世界上最浪漫的事,就是一個人跑很遠的路,去看另一個人。
I think the most romantic thing in the world is to run a long distance to see another person.
11、活著不一定要鮮豔,但一定要有自己的顏色。
Living does not have to be bright, but must have its own color.
12、希望你一直是幼兒園裡為我鼓掌最用力的小朋友!
I hope you have been the kindergartens for me to applaud the most!