1 我願抓住此生遼闊,然後贈你滿天星火。
I would like to seize the vastness of this life, and give you a starry fire.
2 從不喜歡遷就,卻為你妥協很久。
Never like accommodating, but compromise for you for a long time.
3 你說紙短情長,願對無惶,後來烽火連月,獨留一世猖狂。
You say paper is short and long, willing to be no fear. Later, the flames of war continued for months.
4 沒有什麼不樂意,你走我就放你走。
I'll let you go if you go.
5 如果可以回到幾年前,我一定會繞過那個地方,然後有預謀的錯過你。
If I could go back a few years, I would have bypassed that place and missed you premeditated.
6 依賴的時候有多快樂,失去的時候就有多痛苦。
How happy you are when you are dependent, and how painful you are when you lose them.
7 尋了半生的春天,你一笑 便是了。
Find half the life of spring, you smile is.
8 我不要天上的星星,我要世俗的愛情。
I do not want stars in the sky, I want secular love.
9 我所擁有的都是僥倖,我所失去的都是人生。
All I have is luck, all I lose is life.
10 希望我所拼命爭取的,最後都能如我所願。
I hope that what I desperately strive for, and finally can be as I wish.