Everybody stay where you are.
大家待在原地別動。
Chill the eff out.
冷靜下來。
l'm gonna ask you this one time.
我要問你一次。
Where is Gamora?
加莫拉在哪?
Yeah. l'll do you one better.
是 啊。我會幫你一個更好的。
Who's Gamora?
加莫拉是誰?
l'll do you one better.
我會做得更好。
Why is Gamora?
為什麼是加莫拉?
Tell me where the girl is or l swear to you l'm gonna french fry this little freak.
告訴我那個女孩在哪裡,否則我發誓我要炸這個小怪物。
Let's do it.You shoot my guy and l'll blast him.Let's go!
來吧。你開槍打我的人我就爆炸他。讓快走!
Do it, Quill! l can take it.
快點,奎爾!我可以接受。
No, he can't take it!
不,他受不了!
She's right.You can't.
她是對的。你不能。
Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine.
哦,是嗎?你不想告訴我她在哪裡?沒關係。
I'll kill all three of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself.
我會殺了你們三個,然後我自己把它從塔諾斯身上打出來。
Starting with you.
從你開始。
Wait, what,Thanos? All right,let me ask you this one time.What master do you serve?
等等,什麼,塔諾斯?好吧,我來問你這個時間。什麼主人,你服務嗎?
What master do l serve? What am l supposed to say, "Jesus"?
我要侍奉什麼主人?我該說什麼?
You're from Earth.
你來自地球。
l'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.
我不是地球人,我是密蘇裡人。
Yeah,that's on Earth, dipsh**.What are you hassling us for?
是啊,那是天經地義的,迪芙。你為什麼要找我們麻煩?
so you're not with Thanos?
你不是和塔諾斯在一起嗎?
With Thanos?
和塔諾斯在一起?
No,I'm here to kill Thanos.He took my girl.Wait, who are you?
不,我是來殺人的塔諾斯。他把我的女孩。等等,你是誰?
We're the Avengers, man.
我們是復仇者,夥計。
Oh.
哦