Lose 120 pounds and become an ironman. After beating a brain tumor.
減掉120磅體重,成為一個鐵人。且戰勝了腦瘤。
Don’t believe you have to be like anybody, to be somebody.
不要覺得自己要像某人,要成為讓大家模仿的人。
If you’re born a refugee, don’t let it stop you from playing soccer for the National Team. At age 16.
如果你生在難民營,不要讓它影響你踢足球,為國家隊效力,哪怕你只有16歲。
Don’t become the best basketball player on the planet. Be bigger than basketball.
不要只想成為世界上最偉大的籃球運動員,要超越籃球這一領域。
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
或者就要有信仰,即使這意味著它會讓你一無所有。
When they talk about the greatest team in the history of the sport, make sure it’s your team.
當他們提起史上最偉大的球隊時,確保那是你的隊伍。
If you have only one hand, don’t just watch football. Play it. At the highest level.
如果你只有一隻手,也不要在看臺上看橄欖球,參與比賽,並打出最高水平。
And if you’re a girl from Compton, don’t just become a tennis player. Become the greatest athlete ever.
即使你是來自混亂的康普頓街區的女孩,也不要僅局限於成為一名網球運動員。要成為最偉大的運動員。
Yeah, that’s more like it.
對,就是這樣。
So, don’t ask if your dreams are crazy. Ask if they’re crazy enough.
所以,不要問你的夢想是不是瘋狂,問它是否足夠瘋狂。