饒舌天王Eminem 一段freestyle瘋狂diss 川普總統,簡直絕了
中文字幕
That's an awfully hot coffee pot,
這是一個非常熱的咖啡壺,
Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Prob'ly not,
我應該澆到唐納·川普頭上嗎?大概不會,
But that's all I got 'til I come up with a solid plot.
這是我僅有的,除非我想出了一個很好的計劃。
Got a plan and now I gotta hatch it,
有一個計劃,現在我必須去實現它,
Like a damn Apache with a tomahawk,
像拿著戰斧的阿帕奇。
I'm a walk inside a mosque on Ramadan,
我在齋月時,在清真寺裡散步,
And say a prayer that every time Melania talks,
在祈禱,像Melania每次說的一樣,(trump老婆,之前因為演講的時候被人發現演講稿是抄襲歐巴馬老婆的,就一直被諷刺腦子沒東西,沒知識)
She gets a mou— ah, I'm a stop.
她只說了一個呃,啊哈,我一直沒話。
But we better give Obama props,
我們最好給歐巴馬支持,
'Cause what we got in office now's a kamikaze,That'll prob'ly cause a nuclear holocaust,
因為在辦公室的是kamikaze(神風隊隊員,以前的日軍空軍敢死隊,偷襲過珍珠港),很可能會導致核浩劫
And while the drama pops,
而當這一切發生的時候,
And he waits for s--- to quiet down, he'll just gas his
plane up,And fly around 'til the bombing stops.
他只會把他的飛機起來,直到轟炸停止。(諷刺trump事情發生就會立馬逃開避免受傷)
Intensities heightened, tensions are risin',
緊張局勢加劇,緊張局勢緊張,
Trump, when it comes to givin' a s---, you're stingy as I am,
川普,但你懟人的時候,你和我一樣小氣,
Except when it comes to having the balls to go against me, you hide 'em,
但你不敢懟我,你只會把脾氣藏起來,
'Cause you don't got the f---ing nuts, like an empty asylum,
因為你沒膽量,你的膽和空的瘋人院一樣空。
Racism's the only thing he's fantastic for,
種族主義是他唯一的夢想,
'Cause that's how he gets his f---ing rocks off and he's orange, Yeah, sick tan,
因為那是他掃除一切障礙的武器,他是橙色的怪物(諷刺橙色皮膚的trump),一個有病的怪物。
That's why he wants us to disband,'Cause he can not withstand,
這就是為什麼他想我們不團結,因為他不能承受,
The fact we're not afraid of Trump,
事實上我們不怕川普,
F--- walkin' on egg shells, I came to stomp,
去TM的小心翼翼,我是來重踩的。(一些人不敢懟trump)
That's why he keeps screamin', "Drain the swamp!",
這就是為什麼他一直在尖叫,「排乾沼澤!」(華盛頓國會改革,也是川普及其支持者口號之一)
'Cause he's in quicksand.
因為他在流沙之中,
It's like we take a step forwards, then backwards,
我們好像往前走了一步又縮回來了,
But this is his form of distraction,
但這是他分散我們注意力的方法,
Plus, he gets an enormous reaction,
此外,他得到了巨大的關注,
When he attacks the NFL, so we focus on that, Instead of talking Puerto Rico or gun reform for Nevada,
當他攻擊NFL,我們關注這些,而不是波多黎各或內華達槍枝改革,
All these horrible tragedies and he's bored and would rather, Cause a Twitter storm with the Packers.
他對這些悲劇感到無聊,寧願在Twitter造成關注風暴。(諷刺trump整天Twitter上一些無關重要的事情,而對美國發生的悲劇毫無興趣)
Then says he wants to lower our taxes,
然後說他想降低稅收,
Then who's gonna pay for his extravagant trips, Back and forth with his fam to his golf resorts and his mansions?
那麼誰來支付他奢侈的旅行,還有他和家人的高爾夫度假勝地和豪宅嗎?(諷刺trump每周都要和家人去度假,浪費了很多人力物力,美國總統出行是需要很多人保護)
Same s--- that he tormented Hillary for and he slandered,
和他用誹謗的伎倆來折磨希拉蕊一樣無恥,
Then does it more,
那麼更多呢
From his endorsement of Bannon,
他贊助班農,(極右派媒體龍頭人物,支持民粹主義、種族主義和白人至上主義。)
Support for the Klansmen,
支持Klansmen,(三k黨,是美國歷史上和現在的一個奉行白人至上和歧視有色族裔主義運動的民間排外團體)
Tiki torches in hand for the soldier that's black,
舉起火把懟黑人士兵,
And comes home from Iraq, And is still told to go back to Africa,
他們剛從伊拉克回家,就被告知要回到非洲,
Fork and a dagger in this racist 94-year-old grandpa, Who keeps ignoring our past historical, deplorable factors,
對這個無視我們歷史,眾多應受譴責的事實的種族主義的94歲的爺爺捅一刀,
Now if you're a black athlete, you're a spoiled little brat for, Trying to use your platform or your stature, To try to give those a voice who don't have one,
現在,如果你是一個黑人運動員想要用自己的地位來為沉默的黑人發聲,你就是個被寵壞的雜種。
He says, "You're spittin' in the face of vets who fought for us,you bastards,"
他說:「你正在打那些愛國退伍戰士臉的雜種」
Unless you're a POW who's tortured and battered, 'Cause to him, you're zeros,
即使你是一個受到折磨和打擊的戰俘,對於他,你什麼都不是,
'Cause he don't like his war heroes captured. That's not disrespecting the military.
因為他不喜歡他的戰爭英雄被捕。這才是不尊重軍方。
F--- that! This is for Colin, ball up a fist,
這是為科林打的一拳,(在比賽奏國歌環節拒絕下跪儀式的四分衛Colin Kaepernick,被trump在Twitter懟了之後,被解僱了)
And keep that shit balled like Donald the bitch,
保持懟下去吧,你這個trump bitch,
"He's gonna get rid of all immigrants!"
「他要擺脫所有移民!」
"He's gonna build that thing up taller than this!"
「他會把牆變得比長城更高!」
Well, if he does build it, I hope it's rock solid with bricks,
那麼,如果他建立它,我希望它是堅實的磚,
'Cause like him in politics, I'm using all of his tricks,
因為在政治上像他一樣,我正在使用他所有的技巧,
'Cause I'm throwin' that piece of shit against the wall 'til it sticks,
因為我把 shit 扔在牆上,直到它粘著,
And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his,
我的任何粉絲誰是他的支持者,
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against,
我會畫一條線,你要麼支持,要麼反對
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split, On who you should stand beside,
如果你猶豫不決,不知道應該站在哪邊,
I'll do it for you with this: F--- you.
我來幫幫你:Fuck 你。(川粉不配做老子粉絲)
(中文字幕節選自公眾號Rap說唱者)