、
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是謝爾頓·庫珀
Yeah, I'm going to be dining alone this evening, so I'll be reducing my usual order.
我今晚要孤獨一人進餐所以我要減少通常的菜單,
I'd like to start with one quarter of the Assorted Appetizers Plate
我的前菜要四分之一份什錦小吃
and, uh, one half of the Golden Treasure for two.
然後要兩人份的金寶貝的一半
Oh, for heaven's sake. In the mid-18th century,
看在老天的份上,在18世紀中頁
King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire amongst the colonial powers of Europe in order to preserve his throne.
暹羅國王拉瑪四世將巨大的帝國割讓給了歐洲的各大殖民勢力目的是為了保住王位,
Surely, you, his cultural descendant, can handle pad Thai and dumplings.
你,他的文化繼承者,理所當然也能搞定這些泰式炒麵和餃子
Sheldon, help!
謝爾頓,救命
I need to go-- but you keep in mind that my sharply worded comments on Yelp.com recently took down a local muffin store.
我要掛了,但是記住我在yelp.com那些關於一家本地鬆餅店言辭尖銳的評論,
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮,佩妮,佩妮
Come in! Hurry!
進來,快點
Penny?
佩妮
I'm back here.
我在裡面
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮,佩妮,佩妮
Oh, for God's sakes, I'm in the bathroom!
哦,老天,我在浴室裡
Shall I come back at a better time?
我該挑個更恰當的時機再來嗎
Get in here!
給我進來
Hurry!
快點
Don't you dare knock!
你敢再敲門試試
Hello.
你好
I slipped in the shower, and I think I dislocated my shoulder.
我在浴缸裡滑倒了 我覺得肩膀好像脫臼了
Not surprising.
這不奇怪
You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers to allow, for purchase on a surface with a low coefficient of static friction.
你沒有裝防滑墊或者防滑貼紙來抵消浴缸表面的很低的靜摩擦係數
What?
什麼
Tubs are slippery.
浴缸都很滑的
I know. I slipped.
我知道,我滑倒了
I have a series of whimsical duck stickers on the bottom of my tub.
我有一個系列的古怪鴨貼紙 貼在我的浴缸底部
Yeah, okay, whatever. Will you just turn the water off and help me up?
好吧,無論如何 你能把水關掉再扶我起來嗎
They're holding umbrellas.
他們都撐著傘的
What?
什麼
The ducks in my tub.
我浴缸裡的鴨子
They're whimsical because ducks have neither a need for, nor the ability to use, umbrellas.
它們怪就怪在這些鴨子既沒有需要也沒有能力來使用雨傘,
Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
上帝啊,我得去急救中心了
Well, assuming you're correct that your right humerus is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, I would certainly think so.
如果你確定你的右上膊骨不再固定在肩臼上我當然認為你該去急救中心,
Okay, can you drive me?
你能車我去嗎
I don't drive.
我不開車的
Well, I can't drive!
但我開不了
Well, it seems we've reached an impasse.
看來我們到達了一個僵局
I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我可以幫你叫輛的士或者救護車
No, no, no. I can't wait that long. You got to help me, please.
不 不 不,我等不及了你必須得幫我,求你了
All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress.
好的,不能讓人說謝爾頓·李·庫珀是個無視陷入困境的少女的人,
No one's saying that. Let's go.
沒人這麼說,快走吧
Well, it does seem rather ironic that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks, we both might die in a fiery car crash.
因沒買99美分的防滑鴨子而導致兩個人都可能死於慘烈的車禍這看上去真是非常諷刺。