在進入正文前,小編絕壁要和大家分享一個好消息!!!!
那就是...天了嚕!!
小咖英語的頻道在創建剛滿23天的今日竟然就問鼎土豆首頁了喲~~~
小編即將要推薦給大家的片子也取得很不錯的成績哦~
真是炫酷的不要不要噠~
下面就來欣賞吧...
(請在wifi環境下戳開哦,世界上最遙遠的距離就是沒網。。)
星球大戰7·原力覺醒中英文雙語字幕:
Real sets, practical effects.
真實的場景,真實的特效。
You've been here, but you don't know this story.
一切都似曾相識,但又是個全新的故事。
Nothing's changed really.
實際上並沒有什麼變化。
I mean everything's changed but nothing's changed.
我是說所有的都變了,但那種感覺沒變。
That's the way you want it to be really.
那才是你真正想要的效果。
To see the way the technology has evolved, and yet keeping one foot in the pre-digital world.
一起見證技術進步的同時,又帶你回到數字電影之前的世界。
It couldn't be more exciting.
實在是太激動了。
It's still surreal.
還是那麼超現實。
We are here, on day one of Star Wars Episode VII.
這是星戰7拍攝的第一天,我們共同見證。
How incredible is that!
酷斃了有木有!
I can die now. (All right! All right!)
我死而無憾了。(得了吧!得了吧!)
My whole life has led to this moment.
我這輩子都在等這一刻。
I'm in heaven!
這簡直是天堂!
I think we've worn the suits out probably quicker than we expect to be.
我想我們的這套服裝磨損的太快了。
Because every time you meet someone, they just wanna hug you.
因為每遇到一個人,他都想抱你一下。
Getting back to the old days, the old ways of doing things.
仿佛回到過去的歲月,用老方法再來一次。
J.J. is trying to make sure these movies have a physicality to them.
J.J.正試圖讓這些電影呈現的更加真實。
We truly are out in the desert, a real desert.
我們外景都在沙漠拍,真正的大沙漠。
Star Wars, I burn to Star Wars.
星球大戰,讓我好燃。
I'm just gonna bring this character to life.
我要把這個角色演的生氣勃勃。
You don't get to build an X-Wing everyday, or Millennium Falcon.
你很少有機會每天造X翼戰機或千年隼。
Everyday I come to work smiling.
我來這工作每天都樂開了花似的。
Energy and Action.
通電,開拍。
You gotta to pause, take a breath, slow down and really not freak out.
你需要停一停,深呼吸,靜下來,千萬別慌。
I was in the same room as all of these legends,
我和所有這些傳奇人物共處一室,
and with all these new people who I'm sure are going to be legends themselves.
還有這些即將成為傳奇的新人們。
You know it's been done with such love and such enthusiasm from everybody.
你知道每個人付出無限的愛和熱情才能完成這項工作。
And I think that you will be able to feel that coming off the screen.
我想觀眾們會在熒幕上體會到這種感覺。
It means so much to so many people.
這對所有人都意義非凡。
You just know what it's gonna be like in the cinema.
你心裡很清楚最終電影院裡的效果會是什麼樣。
Star Wars is just an important part of everyone's history.
星戰對每個人的童年都產生了重要影響。
It's a beautiful thing that I actually be involved in it.
如此良辰美景,而我參與其中。
看美國大片學地道美語:(本周推薦)
回復「mgdz」,獲取貓狗大戰電影資源
回復「rzsg」,獲取忍者神龜電影資源
回復「yhhwd」,獲取銀河護衛隊電影資源
回復「bpxsdqe」,獲取波普先生的企鵝電影資源
回復「dmkj」,獲取盜夢空間電影資源
高清資源,雙語字幕,你值得擁有~
更多的公開課內容
歡迎登陸小咖官網:www.xiaoka7.com
最新上傳課程:單詞不是背的,想知道就戳↑