【新朋友】點擊標題下面藍字【可可英語】加關注
【老朋友】點擊手機右上角圖標【轉發分享】內容
【聽音頻,也可猛戳左下角「閱讀原文」】
【吸血鬼日記】
I was tryin' to help her, Matt.That's all.
我當時是想幫她的 馬特 僅此而已
I'll meet you guys at the car.Ok.You ok?
我待會兒去車上找你們 好的 你沒事吧
I don't think the sheriff suspected anything.
那個警長似乎沒起什麼疑心
Jeremy had no memory at all.All he knew was what Damon made him know.
傑裡米根本什麼都想不起來 他所知道的 僅僅是達蒙強迫他記住的東西
Thank you.I can't do this, Stefan.Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy,
謝謝 我堅持不下去了 斯特凡 每次我看到馬特或傑裡米的時候
All I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back,
我就會想到 薇姬再也不可能回來了
And they'll never know why.
而他們卻永遠不知道原因
Around you, people get hurt, and people die,And I just--I-- It's just too much. I-
在你身邊 人們受傷或是死掉 而我 我 實在太難以承受了 我
Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?No.
我們找個地方好好談談吧 不要
Stefan, you have to stay away from me.
斯特凡 你必須跟我保持距離
Hello, Lexi.What an unexpected surprise.Unexpected surprise?
你好 萊西 多麼意外的驚喜 意外的驚喜
I think the wrong brother went back to high school.
我看你才該回高中重新接受下教育
How long you here for?Just for Stefan's b-day.
你準備待多久 給斯特凡慶完生就走
Aww. You mean you didn't come all this way to see me?Heh. That's it, Damon.
如此說來 你不是專程見我來的 好了 達蒙
After a century, I finally realized Death means nothing without you.
過了一個世紀後 我終於發現 沒有了你 "死亡"毫無意義
Do me.Aw, why are you so mean to me?
來上我吧 為什麼你對我如此刻薄
Uh, have you met you?You're not a nice person.
你還不了解自己嗎 你不是一個好人
Well, because I'm a vampire.But you're only the bad parts.
對 因為我是吸血鬼 但你只是邪惡的吸血鬼
Teach me to be good.I'm older, and that means stronger.
教我怎樣變善良 我比你年長 意味著我更強
Sorry. - Don't ruin my time with Stefan,'Cause I'll hurt you.
抱歉 -不要破壞我和斯特凡的好時光 因為我會對付你
And you know I can do it.Yeah.
你知道我做得到 對
【重點講解】
1、suspect
猜想;覺得
I suspect they were right.
我感覺他們是對的。
The above complaints are, I suspect, just the tip of the iceberg.
我想,以上的抱怨只是冰山一角。
懷疑;疑心
He suspected that the woman staying in the flat above was using heroin.
他懷疑樓上公寓裡的那個女人正在吸食海洛因。
Police said they suspected that Sobhraj had accomplices who are drug smugglers.
警方說他們懷疑索布拉還有一些走私毒品的同夥。
不可靠的;不可信的;可能有假的;可疑的
Delegates evacuated the building when a suspect package was found.
發現可疑包裹後,代表們撤離了這座樓。
The firm has taken out adverts in national newspapers to urge customers to return suspect products.
該公司在全國性的報紙上登出廣告,催促顧客退回疑似假冒產品。
2、go back
追溯到;回溯到
The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.
與天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世紀。
Our association with him goes back four years.
我們同他的合作是從4年前開始的。
回到(過去);回顧
If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.
如果回到1960年,你會發現工作機會寥寥無幾。