這幾天,我們的朋友圈,新聞,被霧霾刷屏:超級霧霾已籠罩中國超1/7國土,石家莊PM2.5指數破千。
我們的肺,在和霧霾抗爭。
天空在說話,你聽到了嗎?
Every day, I am the breath you take in, yet you are making me sick.
我是你呼吸的每一口空氣,但你卻害我奄奄一息。
點擊收聽
Look up.
抬頭看
There I am. I am the Sky.
我在這裡,我是天空,天衣無縫
I am a warm and protective blanket wrapped around everyone on Earth.
我散發溫暖,保護地球上的每一個人
I can bring clouds, rain and the wind. I can be an ice storm.
風起雲動雨飄,甚至狂風暴雨,都由我掌控
Without me, you'd fry.
沒有我,你將受盡烈日煎熬
Every day, I am the breath you take in, yet you are making me sick.
我是你呼吸的每一口空氣,但你卻害我奄奄一息
I am congested, off-balance, polluted.
失去平衡,充滿汙染
You see, I am more delicate than you think.
其實我,比你所想的要脆弱
It took millions of years to get it just right — my perfect mix of gases, temperature and weather that you enjoy.
經歷了數百萬年,才完美調整好適應你用的空氣、溫度和氣候
But now your cars, your factories and dust — they have pushed me past the limit.
你用汽車、工廠、灰塵將我逼向絕境
And you wonder why my typhoons and tornadoes are more intense, more frequent?
卻反向我抱怨颱風、龍捲風為何更密更狂
I have become unpredictable.
我已無法自控
Less rain here, a lot more rain there.
這裡久旱不雨,那裡雨水泛濫
Hotter summers, colder winters.
炎夏更炎, 寒冬更寒
I cannot even control myself anymore.
我已無法自控
Enough about me.
算了吧
I will show my changing self to you in your days ahead.
來日給你們展現我的劇變吧
But in the end, I'll be fine.
最後,天是不會塌下來的
Give me a few thousand years.
給我幾千年吧
I have weathered trauma before.
以往大秧大禍,我都有力回天
I am not worried for myself.
不是自己,而是你
Look up.
記住,命,由天定
文本出自《Nature is speaking》系列視頻
By 保護國際基金會 Conservation International
點擊觀看陳衝演繹天空
保護天空,我們也可以做到:
1. 減少含硫煤的使用
2. 植樹
3. 多使用自行車,新能源汽車,多選乘公共運輸
4. 少放煙花爆竹
為你讀英語美文的主播們, 希望通過自己的中英雙語演繹,倡導大家關愛環境,保護自然;也希望大家關注 Nature is speaking 的發起機構-保護國際基金會
中文網址:http://www.conservation.org.cn
英文網址:http://www.conservation.org
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION. PROTECT NATURE.
主播:瀟雨 , 製作 | 編輯: 永清
圖片源於網絡
文字,音樂版權歸作者或版權方所有