By the time we got out there, people were already standing around the hole.
我們回來以後,發現人們已經圍在坑旁邊了。
And we knew we parked behind a black Audi.
我記得我們的車是停在一輛黑色奧迪的後面。
And my initial thought was that they moved the car to do some, they towed the car to do some,you know, street work or whatever.
所以我一開始以為他們是想移動我們的車,把車拖走,做一些路面工程工或者什麼。
But when we came closer, the car was in the hole.
但是當我們走近以後,發現車已經在坑裡了。
You know, 15 feet down.
你知道,15英尺深的坑。
What do you think?
你怎麼想的?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
I still don’t know what to think.
我大腦還是一片空白。
What happens next?
後來又發生了什麼?
We’re getting a lot of information from the city guys.
城市有關負責人跟我們說了好多信息。
We’re talking to our insurance company, trying to get it squared away.
我們也跟保險公司聯繫了,希望能把這事解決好。
I don’t know what happens next, honestly.
老實說,我也不知道接下來會發生什麼。
We could』ve been in the car.
我們當時可能會在車上。
Someone could』ve been driving, falling, you know, at a higher rate of speed obviously.
有人很可能會在這裡高速行駛,然後掉下去。
Well, I just hopefully this is, I mean, negligence.
我只是希望這是。。。。。。我的意思是這只是他們的一次疏忽。
I mean if they knew this is was happening, obviously it’s a bad deal.
我覺得如果他們知道這種事會發生,顯然太糟糕了。
But from talking to a city worker, I guess it does happen in back alleys with garbage trucks and what not.
但是我跟一個城建工人聊了下,我想這種事確實會發生,在小巷子裡,垃圾車也會掉到坑裡或者其他車。
But on these main streets where people are driving everyday,it’s pretty crazy to think that anybody could have fallen through.
但是現在是在主幹道上,人們每天開車都要經過這裡,想想任何人都可能會掉下去,太可怕了。