I had no idea that 5 percent of women and a whopping 8 percent of men are color blind, according to the National Eye Institute.
英國的國家眼科學會做出的一項研究證明,5%的男性和8%的女性都是色盲。誰會想到這麼多的人會受色彩感知障礙所苦呢。
Could you be color blind and just not know it? Scroll though the eye tests below. Try to see if you can spot the hidden animal in each one. Then answer the question, 「What animal do you see?」It’s really that simple!
是否想過,你可能也是個色盲,只是自己不知道這一點呢?瀏覽一下下面的視力測試題,看看你能否找出每張圖中隱藏的動物,然後回答這個問題,「你看見了什麼動物?」就這麼簡單!
Can you spot the animal in this graphic?
你能發現這張圖中隱藏的小動物嗎?
How about this one?
那這張呢?
Do you see this animal?
你能看到這隻動物嗎?
What animal does this look like to you?
你覺得圖中的動物看起來像什麼?
Can you what animal this is?
你能說出這是什麼動物嗎?
Too easy for you? Ready for the harder questions?
對你來說太簡單了?準備好挑戰更難的題目了嗎?
This one might be a little bit harder...
這幅圖可能稍微更難一點
Your color-viewing skills must be spot on if you can tell what this is...
如果你能辨認出這幅圖裡的動物,你的色彩辨識力一定非常了得。
What creature do you see here?
在這張圖上你能看到什麼動物?
Could this one be the hardest of them all?
這張圖會不會是最難的一幅呢?
How did you do? Did you have any trouble seeing the animals? How many were you able to get correct?
接受測試的結果如何?你能毫不費力的看清這些動物嗎?你能看清多少張圖片?
Please SHARE this color blindness quiz to see if your friends and family can do as well as you!
請把這套色盲測試題分享給你的朋友和親人,看看他們能否和你做的一樣好。
作者:Phil Mutz
英大想說:這其實是我們中國體檢的標配好麼!
【推薦閱讀】
印象派大師是色盲?梵谷8個未解之謎
↙戳閱讀原文