作者:Mercer Mayer
適讀年齡:3-5歲
小毛怪的爸爸不小心把自己反鎖在了房間裡,怎麼也出不來,小毛怪該怎麼做,才能把爸爸解救出來呢?
· 正 · 文 · 來 · 啦 ·
Dad goes to the basement.
爸爸去地下室。
He has work to do.
他有事要做。
I am working, too.
我也要工作。
I am working with my tools.
我要用工具做。
I am tired of working.
我累了。
I hear my dad walking up the basement stairs.
我聽到爸爸從樓梯上來的聲音。
He calls me. He needs my help.
他叫我,他需要我的幫助。
The door is stuck.
門卡住了。
I will help.
我想要幫忙。
I twist and turn the doorknob.
我扭動門把手,
I can’t open the door.
可我開不了門。
I say, 「I will get keys.
我說,「我去拿鑰匙,
Keys will open the door.
鑰匙可以開門,
They are hanging in the hall.」
它們掛在走廊。
I climb up and get them.
我爬上去拿。
There are many keys.
那裡有好多鑰匙。
I try them all. Oops! One breaks off.
我試了全部鑰匙。哎呀!有一條斷了。
「Don't worry, Dad.」 I say.
「爸爸,別擔心。」 我說。
「I will call 9-1-1. Stay there. I』ll be right back.」
「我打911. 別走開,我呆會回來。」
I dial 9-1-1 on the telephone.
我撥了911,
A very nice 9-1-1 lady answers the phone.
一位非常友好的女士接了電話。
I say, 「My dad is locked in the basement and can’t get out.」
我說,「我爸爸給鎖在地下室出不來了。」
The 9-1-1 lady asks me my telephone number. I tell her.
911阿姨問我的電話號碼。我告訴了她。
She asks what my address is.
她也問我的地址。
I know my address, too. I tell her.
我也知道地址。我告訴了她。
I tell Dad that help is on the way. Suddenly, I am hungry.
我告訴爸爸救援隊伍馬上來了。突然,我覺得肚子餓。
I go to the kitchen. I make a snack to eat until help arrives.
我去廚房。我做了一個零食吃一直等到幫手的到來。
Soon I hear sirens. First the police car comes.
過了一陣,我聽到警報聲。首先警車來了。
Then the fire truck comes. I see Fireman Joe.
然後消防車來了。我看到了消防員喬叔叔。
「We have to get my dad out of the basement. Follow me,」 I tell everyone.
「我們必須把我爸爸救出來,大家跟我來。」 我跟大夥說。
I will show them where to go.
我帶路。
I am working with my tools.
我要用工具做。
Fireman Joe tells Dad to stand back.
祖叔叔叫爸爸站後點。
Fireman Joe takes a big ax.
他拿著一把斧頭。
He breaks down the door.
把門給砍開了。
Hooray! Dad is safe! Everyone helps take the broken door outside.
勝利了!爸爸安全了。大家幫忙把砍爛的門搬出去。
The policemen say good-bye. The firemen say good-bye.
警察叔叔說了再見,消防員叔叔也說了再見。
「Thank you and good bye!」 I say.
「謝謝,再見!」 我說。
Dad says I am a here.
爸爸說我是一個英雄。
I just called 9-1-1.
其實我只是撥了911而已啦。