You are my joy hidden in the breeze
山野萬裡,你是我藏在微風中的歡喜
The moon is chewed up and becomes a star. You hide it in the stars
月亮被嚼碎了變成星星 你就藏漫天的星光裡
There are no stars in my night sky. After meeting you, the stars will be bright
我的夜空裡本無星辰,遇見你之後星河長明
Nothing can be more beautiful than the smile free from tears.
世上最美的,莫過於從淚水中掙脫出來的那個微笑。
Love is a carefully designed lie.
愛情是一個精心設計的謊言.
Maybe one day you'll forget your past. If you do, let me know.
如果有一天你可以忘掉過去,記得來找我
I will turn into the wind and rain of the world to accompany you.
我會化作人間的風雨陪著你身邊。
You are the most lovely little star in the world. I love the whole universe just to meet you.
你是世間最可愛的小星星,我愛了整個宇宙只為了跟你碰頭。
Spring is gentle and arrogant, and you are my private wine.
春光在溫柔地囂張,而你是我私藏的俗釀。
You are a feeling, written in the summer night wind.
你是一種感覺,寫在夏夜晚風裡面。
When you look back and smile, the wind passes through the hall and scatters the light of the lane.
你回眸而笑的時候,風穿堂而過,吹散了滿巷的光。