雖然這天上的星星這麼多,可月亮只有一個呀!雖然這個世界上這麼多人,可是我也只有一個呀!
Though there are so many stars on this day, there is only one moon! Although there are so many people in the world, I have only one!
只有吃好喝好,才能長生不老呀!
Only by eating well and drinking well can you live forever.
希望我以後的人生可以像蘇打小餅乾一樣乾脆。
I hope the rest of my life can be as simple as soda crackers.
願我以後,每天的好心情,照常營業,而那些煩心的事情永久打烊!
May the good spirits of every day hereafter be my business, and the troublesome business of it be closed for ever!
生活,我告訴你,我會漂亮的掙扎到底的,等著瞧吧!
Life, I tell you, I'll be pretty, I'll struggle to the end, you'll see!
往後餘生,兩手插兜,老子誰也不愛!
For the rest of my life, my hands are in my pockets. I don't love anyone!
其實呀,少女心真的是保持你長生不老的靈丹妙藥呀!
In fact, a girl's heart is really the elixir to keep you immortal!
無論經歷何事,無論多大,都要永遠相信童話和魔法。
No matter what you experience, no matter how big, always believe in fairy tales and magic.
這世界鮮有真可愛者,而老子就是其中的一個,來看看不?
There are few true lovers in this world, and Laozi is one of them. Come and see?
畢竟從小長到大這麼辛苦,假如我不好好努力,讓自己活得好一點的話,那麼真是太划不來了!
After all, from childhood to the big so hard, if I do not work hard, let oneself live a little better words, so really too not to pay!
現在我知道喜歡一個人實在太累了,所以以後我打算喜歡兩個!
Now I know it is too tired to like one person, so I plan to like two in the future!
我現在活得真是越來越不像自己了,我活脫脫就是一個小仙女嘛!
I am living more and more not like myself, I secretly is a little fairy!
這一生只想求得一人心,免得以後老去相親。
In this life, I just want to get a heart, so that I won't be old to date.
生活如此艱難,唉(豬豬嘆氣)!
Life is so hard, alas!
我的人生真的是太難了,我覺得我上輩子可能就是一條蜀道。
My life is really difficult, I think My previous life may be a shu road.
好想吧唧一口吃掉所有的難過,但是無奈,它太大了。
I want to eat all the sad, but helpless, it is too big.
其實仔細想想,我也不過就是一個幼兒園剛畢業二十幾年的寶寶呀!
Actually think carefully, I am just a kindergarten just graduated from 20 years of baby!
吃的白白胖胖,生活才能永遠充滿希望呀!
Eat white fat, life can always be full of hope!
雖然你說得很對,不過我並不想聽!
You're right, but I don't want to hear it!
幹啥啥不行,幼兒園搶飯第一名!
What what not, kindergarten grab the first rice!
據說每個女孩子都是一個生活家,我也是!
Say every girl is a living home, So am I!
什麼貧窮限制了這麼多的事情,可是就是沒有限制我的體重呢?這是一個值得思考的問題!
What poverty limits so many things but doesn't limit my weight? That's a question worth thinking about!
現在我才知道原來愛情根本就不是我生活的全部,每天上班才是!
Now I know that love is not my life at all, every day to work is!
不管,只要我吃得夠快,那麼體重就永遠都追不上我了。
No matter, if I eat fast enough, I'll never be able to keep up with my weight.
結語:既然已經上了生活這條賊船,那麼就做一個開開心心的海盜吧!
Conclusion: Since has been on the life this thief ship, so do a happy pirate!
此文為原創文,後臺具有全網維權功能,未經本人同意,禁止其他作者搬運、抄襲,文章,違者必究!!!
適合女孩子發自拍配得可愛文案,沙雕有趣,點讚量超多